BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Priscilla S.
Toronto, ON
It works wonders for my skin. I usually get acne all over my shoulder and back area but after using this product for a whole week, it is mostly gone. Not a strong fragrance, but it's nice to have that soft, refreshing smell. I would definitely recommend people with sensitive skin to give it a try.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
I have sensitive skin when it comes to body wash. This product is the only one that does not upset the balance of my skin. With most other products I either become itchy and can even break out with pimples so severely, or my skin becomes dry to the point of embarrassment. Aveeno has been the only body wash that I cannot complain about. This is most definitely my go to for body wash.
Shelby O.
I was pleasantly surprised when I first tried out this body wash— while I didn't expect it to be a poor product, it surpassed my expectations by far. It is a little pricey for being a drugstore brand, but it is still affordable (and well worth the price). I tried out the coconut scent, and the scent strength was perfect. I will definitely be purchasing this product again, as it worked very well for both my skin and my child's.
Alexandra C.
Oshawa, ON
Doesn't dry out my skin or cause breakouts on my problem areas (chest and back), doesn't have a scent whatsoever so using it for the first few times threw me off because I would be clean but not smell overly artificial afterwards. Lathers well and lasts awhile.
France L.
Midland, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for sensitive skin. Fragrance free, great lather, left my skin feeling clean. Good value for the price of the soap. I use it daily as I have very sensitive skin and it's just the right balance of gentle and clean. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who has issues with sensitive skin.
Christine F.
Colchester, NS
Very lightly scented, creamy body wash. I really loved how this lathered and felt on my skin. I have very sensitive skin and suffer from excema, this didn't cause my skin any irritation; in fact, my skin felt soft, smooth, and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this body wash!
anita c.
I use this product when I am very tired after a long week. I usually take a big bath using it and i feel so much better after!
I always have two products choices and Aveeno is one of them!I Really like it. However, I will not buying it again because they do test on animals!
Kelly S.
London, ON
In a time where I was dealing with an Allergic reaction from something unknown this product help me out a lot. It calmed down my hives and gave me relief from itching. I would recommend it if you have sensitive skin or troubles with itchy skin for sure. Loved this.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
This is one of my favorite body washes. My children and I have sensitive skin, and this is a product that we can always count on to never cause any irritation to our skin. It has a very subtle scent that everyone seems to enjoy.
Bianca R.
This body wash is amazing. It is very gentle on the skin. It has a nice/ natural smell. It is good for all types of skin including sensitive, dry, oily and combination skin. It is even good for eczema. My doctor actually recommend this to me for my sensitive skin.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?