BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kept my skin from drying out and left it silky and smooth! I would buy again!!
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
I love aveeno everything and this is not exception, my skin feels so refreshed!
Lauren M.
Lincoln, NE
Great for sensitive/dry skin! Leaves the skin feeling clean and not dried out.
Dylan D.
Austin, TX
This body wash really helped my sensitive, dry skin to look and feel better.
Briana B.
Phoenix, AZ
Great for sensitive skin! It's nice to know something won't cause a reaction!
shanna r.
Marshall, NC
Used this body wash on multiple occasions and it make my skin feel amazing.
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Love this product for my eczema it helps my itching and keeps my skin soft.
Rachel F.
This is by far one of my fav bodywashes.  And the matching body lotion is my fav too.  I've been using aveeno since I was a baby,  and now being an adult I love it even more. It leaves you nice and clean,  moisturized and feeling fresh.  And I happen to LOVE the smell of it..  There isn't much smell at all its just the oatmeal in it that smells great,  its not like its perfumed or anything its just the natural Ingredients that smell nice. This wash and the skin relief body lotion are perfect.  Amazing for sensitive skin.  I use  them all year long and on my  face too,  its actually helped with my breakouts too, and my dry irritated skin from my acne products
Julie-Lynne M.
Enterprise, ON
I wasn't sure what to expect with this product, however I was presently surprised. It was wonderful. Makes my skin so soft, no irritation and after using it for a few days I realised I was hooked. It's long lasting and smells amazing! I totally recommend you try this.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
This is the only body wash I will use on my kids. My son has eczema and I find that a lot of the flareups occur after he's had a bath. This stuff is unscented and I believe it contains oatmeal which has helped calm my skin before too (I broke out in hives when I was pregnant with him). Anyway, not sure which ingredient helps, but his flareups are not nearly as bad when he uses this soap. My other two kids don't have eczema but I use it on them too because it is so gentle. I don't have to worry about it burning my baby's eyes or anything like that.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?