BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Stephanie F.
Concord, NC
I have eczema, and this product relieves the itching while making my skin soft and smooth.
Laura v.
San Antonio, TX
I like the way it cleans my skin and makes my skin soft. It is a clean scent no perfumes.
Lourdes R.
For my skin it's suitable cleaning hydrating and moustiring I will recommended to anyone
shawntrice m.
This product is very good for dry skin . Heat rashes & eszma . I recommend this product
Ana B.
Makes my skin softer and smooth. I LOVE IT. Feels like I could go out with no problem.
Kirsta G.
Cheyenne, WY
I suffer from itchy skin daily and this body wash helps immensely to reduce itchiness.
Kendall T.
I like this. It smells ok and leaves you feeling pretty moisturized. Glad I bought it.
Marisol R.
Austin, TX
This works wonders when get an rash or just skin needs moisture from harsh weather
Cassandra N.
Pekin, IL
Love the feeling after use of this product. My skin smells good and is super soft.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
I have really dry skin and this kind of does the job! It's great and smells good
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?