BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Danielle R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this body wash as it does not dry out my skin. It makes my skin feel soft and refreshed.
Wanda  S.
Malden, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best body wash I have ever used. Makes your skin feel so soft, great value for your money.
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a wonderful everyday Body Wash for those who want a gentle and moisturizing body wash.
Nichole L.
Chandler, MN
It is a very good product. really helps my skin. It really makes it soft and makes it feel good
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
Product of the great UN Bueno Y Sano For Skin to others that the aroma is magnificent
i love it
Cristina A.
Saint Paul, MN
This really is soothing for the skin. Able to get me clean, and helps nourish my skin as well!
Veronica W.
Burke, VA
I used this product when I had an skin flare up. It helped make my skin feel not so itchy.
Mallori H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product everyday. Makes my skin feel great. Very hydrating and smells wonderful!
Lupita P.
Flagstaff , AZ
ALl of my daughters have eczema, this is a great product. Its a little pricey but it works .
Ariana S.
Its a decent soap. Just wish it came in a bar. Liquid soaps aren't really my type of thing.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?