BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Jerrica M.
Buffalo, OH
My daughter has horribly dry skin. This has helped relieve that and helped clear up imperfections
Cinthya P.
This product is great for dry skin. Leaves body very smooth and soft. Would definitely recommend
JESSICA H.
Salisbury, NC
AVEENO MAKES AN AMAZING PRODUCT, I HAVE ECZEMA ON MY HANDS AND FEET AND IT MAKES IT FEEL BETTER.
Destiny M.
Saint Augustine, FL
No weird scent, soothes the skin and doesn't dry it out. I just wish it soaped up a little more.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling amazing. No residual feeling. Soft smell helps relax me.
india h.
It really helps with my eczema specially during the winter when my skin is really dry and itchy
Heidi W.
Beaumont, CA
This is a wonderful everyday Body Wash for those who want a gentle and moisturizing body wash.
Michelle O.
San Diego, CA
Product of the great UN Bueno Y Sano For Skin to others that the aroma is magnificent
i love it
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
Love this gentle body wash. My daughter has very sensitive skin, so this works so well for her!
Danielle R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love this body wash as it does not dry out my skin. It makes my skin feel soft and refreshed.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?