BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Liz C.
I get really itchy, dry skin a lot, especially in the wintertime. This is my favorite body wash to use in the winter months, it really soothes my skin not just in the shower but beyond that. It words so well to soothe, but it doesn't have the best smell. It isn't really bad, and the scent doesn't last past the shower. I recommend this product!
Andrea V.
I used this in hopes that it would help soothe some of the discomfort I feel due to eczema and it didn't exactly do the trick but it did help a bit. The scent is nice and refreshing and I would use it maybe on days where I needed something more calming and not having skin troubles.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
I get mild psoriasis that breaks out when I get stressed. During those times, scented body wash makes it a lot worse, and a whole lot more itchy! This is one of the few body washes that is unscented, so it doesn't irritate my skin, and still helps me feel clean and moisturized after I use it. I'd definitely recommend to a friend.
Emily N.
Bethel Park, PA
With a history of bad eczema in my family, this was dermatologist recommended. It does in fact help relieve the skin from any sort of pain or ailment. We have used this when we were in the middle of a breakout and it truly did help the rash go down. No matter your age I recommend using this to help dry, itchy, or broken out skin.
April W.
I love their lotion and I LOVE their body wash. Aveeno is always soothing to my skin. when I buy this I will use it everyday and the be sad when I am all out. It has plenty to lather up with and I like how its not overwhelming with smells. Its just a nice natural body wash.
Debra H.
Pensacola, FL
As someone with incredibly sensitive skin this body wash is fantastic. A lot of body washes cause negative reactions with my skin, but this one does not.
This body wash does not have a scent, it just smells soapy, which is quite pleasant.
My one complaint is that sometimes it makes me feel a little squeaky rather than soft.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
A great body wash for when you have dry skin but don't necessarily need an oily "Moisturizer" residue or something that will feel like it's peeling at your skin. Gives a gentle but powerful moisture and is good for everyday use. Good for sensitive skin as well as regular.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my 10 month old son who has bad eczema and it is seriously a life saver. I can't use scents on him and this body wash has a very light, essential oil scent (only way I can describe it) and it doesn't bother his skin at all. Definitely a repurchase item for us.
Robbie D.
LAKEMOOR
This is my go to body when my eczema flares up! It tends to relieve the itchiness and does not leave my skin all dried out It' I've seen store brands at a lower price but Aveeno is a brand that I trust. It is worth the price when you suffer from allergies and or eczema.
Sara C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i bought the all natural since i have extremely sensitive skin. I use to have ecezma and this has tone it done A LOT. it does not leave my skin dry and it bubbles to a good amount. it is very gentle but it gets the job done. I would be repurchasing this FOR SURE A+
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?