BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Andrea M.
I really like this product especially for me that I have a really sensitive skin, so I recommend this
Brandy Y.
Citrus Heights, CA
This helped with my newly diagnosed Eczema irritation. Smelled good and didn't bother my skin at all.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I used this for 2 months after shoulder surgery. It restored my skin to its natural supple feeling
Anna C.
Morgan Hill, CA
Wonderful body wash! This helps calm my excema and any bug bites. Soothing and very moisturizing...
Liz M.
Hot Springs
Really helps to my back and arms from being scratchy and dry. I think I would icy my skin off wo it
Katherine T.
Greensboro, NC
Creamy and hydrating. perfect for dry winter skin. not too expensive and easy to find at any store.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have always loved Aveeno products. This hydrates your skin leaving it soft and smooth to the touch!
Linda C.
Dayton, OH
Best body wash for sensitive skin. Not harsh, minimal fragrance helps skin that is prone to rashes.
Alexis J.
Liberty
The only soap I can use due to sensitive skin. The only one I've found that I can religiously use.
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
I have super sensitive skin, so I always have this in my cabinet for when my skin is having issues.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?