BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Stacie C.
Love love love this body wash for super dry winter skin. Works excellent for overly dry skin and eczema
Morganne J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A+
Elizabeth O.
This Aveeno body wash is great for dry skin and eczema. Leaves skin itch free and very calming as well.
Natalie L.
This is my favorite body wash considering that I have sensitive skin it really helps to soothe my skin.
Jessica L.
Really calm for my sensitive skin, I like the scentless body wash that still keeps me feeling fresh.
Haley M.
Avon Lake, OH
Perfect for sensitive skin, I love how smooth and soft this leaves my skin feeling. I use this daily.
Liz L.
Meredith, NH
Loved the scent and it was super moisturizing on my skin. No itching or sticky residue after either.
Katie R.
Clark, NJ
Love this body wash, doesn't dry out my skin! Doesn't have a strong smell would definitely recommend
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
This is one of the products that work great for my daughters eczema I would recommend this to anyone
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have such dry, itchy skin. I'm thank ft for Avenno to sooth the itch and heal my ashy e epidermis.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?