BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is so moisturizing and soothing I have really sensitive skin and it has never bothered me.
Tonya R.
Winston Salem, NC
This product was pretty good. Don't think I would purchase it again though. It didn't lather up very good
Lauren P.
Gorham, ME
Soft on skin, but effective. Great for sensitive skin and any kind of skin types. Perfect for daily use.
Tanya K.
Fort Jennings, OH
I loved how soft this made my skin feel. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this body wash.
Amy H.
Timberlake, NC
Perfect for my winter skin. Mild, washed clean without residue. Didn't over dry. Would purchase again.
Megan P.
Lake City, FL
Helps when I'm having a hive out break. It calms my skin and helps keep the itching at bay for a while.
Yuri F.
I have very sensitive skin and thus body wash helps me with any rashes that any other soap may give me.
Jenni I.
Butler, AL
I use this on my kids because of their allergies. They say it helps the itching! Plus I love the smell!
Jennifer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this body wash! been using it for years :) its soothing to my skin and leaves a light clean scent
Emma J.
Lebanon, OH
I absolutely love this especially when I have super dry skin:) it moisturizes great & smells fantastic.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?