BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Correy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This awesome product leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Give it a try! Natural skin relief body wash.
Cecelia T.
Fruitport, MI
My son uses this product and it really helps keep his skin from getting super dry. It has a pleasant scent.
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
Absolutely love this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and it helps so much! very moisturizjng as well!
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This body wash was just ok. Wasn't a fan of the scent. It didn't seem like it helped with my sensitive skin
Marnisha W.
This body wash always leave my skin feeling soft and fresh. Try it and I guarantee you will be hooked on it
Mekensie S.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves your skin so soft, gives great moisture and smells amazing! I love using this on myself and my kids.
Andrea W.
Bolivar, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love any and all Aveeno products. I have sensitive skin and these products are one of my go to products. I
Lauren P.
Gorham, ME
Soft on skin, but effective. Great for sensitive skin and any kind of skin types. Perfect for daily use.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is so moisturizing and soothing I have really sensitive skin and it has never bothered me.
Ciara M.
I use this everyday when i shower! I love it! ❤️ I recommend it to anyone that has sensitive and dry skin
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?