BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I have used almost the whole bottle and need to get some more! Would also like to try the Energizing body wash
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
This product works wonders. It makes my skin feel great without leaving it over dry! It really does the trick.
Felicia A.
Shoreview, MN
I love this product pretty awesome, it's nice on the skin and it smells nice. I would recommend this to anyone
Rick P.
High Point, NC
Very good product for dry skin and itchy skin. Fairly inexpensive for what you get. Great product for the money
rose r.
I like most Aveeno products and this one is really good for itchy dry winter skin and those with sensitive skin
Samantha L.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I absolutely love this body wash. It really helps my dry, itchy skin and keeps my eczema in check. Love it! :)
lucy g.
Makes your skin soft and smooth. Has a great smell and use it everyday. You can also use it as a shaving cream!
Correy K.
Brooklyn, NY
This awesome product leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. Give it a try! Natural skin relief body wash.
Shanell M.
My kin is dry and itchy during my first pregnancy. This with any of their lotions has worked wonders for me!
jynellie l.
Daily basis I use it I love it the smell everything I love it I buy 3 bottles and its lasted my 1 and a half
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?