BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Mai L.
Katy, TX
I love this product! It is perfect for the dry skin and is very gentle on the skin. It is perfect for sensitive skin.
Aly R.
I loved using this product it smelled so clean and refreshing definitely planning on buying it again sometime soon.
Ismah K.
Amazing for dry skin and people with allergies. I get hives easily and this stuff helps to calm it down. It's great
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely loved this body wash leaves my skin feeling great, refreshed and smooth, I Would definitely recommend it!
Khadeja M.
This was a good body wash. If you have extra dry skin or sensitive skin it would probably be a great match for you.
Jessica A.
I love this product!! I have sensitive skin and itchy and with this all that goes away. And my skin feels smooth
Jenna S.
Wadesville, IN
Love this product to have on hand all the time. No scent really but gentle for when I'm having dry or itchy skin.
Chelsea S.
Canton, GA
This is great when my skin starts breaking out from my intense workouts! 4 out of 5 stars! Smells great as well!
Lisa T.
Monroe, NC
Having sensitive skin aveeno skin relief is great! It keeps my skin moisturizer when most other soaps dry it out.
Jennifer L.
Good for my kids who have sensitive skin. Could lower the price, but other than that it's good. Smells decent too
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?