BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Janet O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This left my skin so soft and moisturized.The smell was so nice and relaxing. I will definitely buy this product again.
Silvia D.
Greensboro, NC
Really helps out with comforting my eczema. It doesn't take it away but it doesn't irritate it like other body washes.
Shana C.
West Point, MS
Excellent smell and feel. I stopped itching almost instantly. I always buy Aveeno products for myself and the children.
Blanca C.
Love how this smells. I've been using this for years, smell is amazing and how it leaves your skin is amazing as well.
Olga A.
I've been using this body wash for years. It is by far the best, gentle, moisturizing body wash for my sensitive skin.
Tikeria H.
This is a awesome product when you are having. A ezema flare or you skin is just very irrationally the scent is amazing
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Es muy buen producto sobretodo para persona que tienen piel delicada ,y lo puede. Usar toda la familia lo recomiendo
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this b4 when I had multiple mosquito bites and it helped soothe my skin , it came in a generous size bottle
Yoana G.
i was having so many problems finding a body wash that wouldn't irritate my skin, and this one is absolutely perfect.
Ciara B.
Marrero, LA
I love this product! It helps with my dry skin and the itching that I tend to experience on my legs after showering .
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?