BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Clarissa P.
Saddlebrooke , MO
I used this soap when I had a bad skin rash and it really helped! It's very gentle on the skin and helped calm my rash down.
Denise D.
Brooklyn, NY
I use Aveeno Active Naturals skin Relief Body wash for my boys and they love it and they way it helps them with there skin
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
Love this body wash. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean after the most active days. It's also incredibly gentle on skin.
Lena K.
Arvada, CO
This is the only body wash I use, no matter the high price due to it being the only one that doesn't cause me to break out.
Brittany G.
Maryland Heights
I liked the aveeno body wash and it seemed to moisten up my skin. It smelled nice too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Alejandra F.
For skin with eczema this body wash is gentle and it does relax your dry skin. Does not make a foam like other body wash.
Chase L.
Lakeville, MN
Great option - use this after being out and about during summer. Helped keep me rash free after being out in poison ivy!
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This body wash is so refreshing and it smells so nice too. It is very affordable so I totally recommend this to everyone
Sarah H.
Cordova, TN
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is a wonderful product. It smells so great and feels good on sensitive skin.
ashley l.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my absolute favorite body wash! It's really helps calm my psoriasis and soothsayer my skin after a day in the sun.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?