BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Lindsay S.
San Pedro , CA
My youngest has the most sensitive skin. This is my go to when she's broken out from eczema. It leaves her skin fresh and soft.
Marjorie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This body wash is my favorite. It works very well with my sensitive skin and I come out of the shower feeling fresh and clean.
Candace C.
Santee, CA
One of the most satisfying body washes I've used! Good for all seasons, helps balance skin hydration and cleanses thoroughly.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is a big relief to have around the house! Whether you have razor burn or sun burn the gentleness will help it all!
Ambar S.
Cedar park , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mine was in scented . I couldn't really notice a difference and went back to my dove. Texture was ok . No residue . Gentle .
Lori K.
Carthage, TX
My skin can sometimes be sensitive especially during the spring & summer. When I start itching I always use aveeno body wash.
Gabrielle W.
I have very sensitive skin so most body washes break me out. But this body was worked well on my skin and left my skin soft.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Really good. Fan of all aveeno. Helps calm skin down with my red rashes. And itching. I don't use everyday does dry out skin.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Aveeno products!!! I've used the lotion and it makes my skin really soft. Would definitely recommend this to a friend
Jessica B.
Very good for my acne prone skin, most body wash breaks me out but not aveeno! I love it. Very good for sensitive parts too.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?