BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Cassie H.
Use this daily! Doesn't dry my skin out like other body washes I've tried. Especially good for ultra dry skin and winter time use.
Aimee M.
New Bern, NC
My favorite aveeno product! I have this is in every bathroom in my house! For sensitive and drive skin, look no more! My favorite
Aleksandra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very sensitive on the skin. Keeps your skin moist and hydrated. I will recommend this product to everyone who has sensitive skin.
Genna H.
Bozeman, MT
Does just what it says after a long day showering with this soothes my skin and relaxes me. Great for dry skin and rinses clean.
Sonia  R.
Lilburn, GA
This stuff is great. I have sensitive skin and using this product helps my skin feel nice and fresh. I am happy with this product
Amy D.
It's okay, but I don't like it as well as Dove Sensitive Skin. The Dove has a longer lasting smell and feels nicer on your skin.
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Love this stuff when I start itching. I have dry sensitive skin and I have really bad allergies. It's gentle and does the trick
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
I have used this product before and have to say it makes my body smooth and smell really good
I highly recommend this body wash
Juliana S.
Nice soothing body wash. Relaxing to the skin. Very Gentle. Found at almost every store so it's convenient and it smells good.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Really liked this body wash. My husband had less redness after using this a few days. He suffers from rosacea and psoriasis.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?