BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There's a reason this is often the hardest of Aveeno's body washes to find in the store, it's that amazing it is almost always sold out! It's great for my sensitive skin, I prefer even using it when shaving my legs over shave gel because leaves my skin still feeling soft after I rinse. Most moisturizing body wash out there!
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Great for my sensitive skin! I'm allergic to perfumes and any kinds of scents and for me this is the best product to use. Very gentle on the skin & all around a great product. I use an exfoliating mitt as well to help make my skin softer. I have used this product time and time again and will not buy anything else.
Kristi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for any types of skin. I have dry legs and arms and after I use this product they feel smooth and hydrated. The brand is great for sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate or make it itchy, and its orang have a strong irritating smell. I have always and will always be a fan of Aveeno skin care products.
Jessica W.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was not particularly fond of the scent. This body wash also seemed to dry out my score even more than some other body washes I have used. I used it about three times a week for two weeks before I stopped. It's a good price for the product if it agrees with you, but I would not buy it again.
Hannah G.
This product is great for people with sensitive skin or skin conditions that cause dryness or flaky patches. It smells nice without leaving a super floral scent that can be irritating, especially if you have sensitive skin. I used this body wash for a couple weeks and noticed a significant improvement in the lack of dryness on my arms and legs.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This body wash is great for skin that is sensitive, like we have in my family. It has a smooth texture and lathers nicely. Even though it is unscented, there is a slight fragrance to it which is only there when lathering. It isn't as moisturizing or natural as I'd like, which is why it has only 4 stars. But it isn't irritating, which is important!
Reilly T.
For someone who has eczema like myself will be pleased with this boy wash as it is very gentle and will not burn, itch, or irritate dry or affected skin. it has no smell, which is a bummer, but fragrance often makes afflicted skin even more irritated. I would definitely recommend this body wash for those of you looking for a generic soothing wash!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash. My husband was having some dry skin issues and started using it at the recommendation of his doctor, and he really liked it; shortly after, I started using it and saw what the fuss was about-- it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated, and I love that it is fragrance free.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was diagnosed with eczema a few months ago. I was told at that time that I needed to stop using normal body washes and none with fragrances. This body wash helped my skin to heal and become moisturized once again. The price is not too terrible considering what I was able to achieve. I have recommended this to others with eczema or psoriasis.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received advice to use this body wash from my doctor when I first began having issues with psoriasis. I feel like it did very little to combat my angry, dry skin issues and I never felt totally clean after using it as it does not rinse off very cleanly and leaves a slick film on your skin.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?