BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Diane D.
I love this product. It is great for sensitive skin which I have. An added bonus is that it is unscented so no problem for sensitive noses.
Taylor H.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves skin feeling soft. Doesn't dry out the skin. Could go without using lotion. Doesn't have a funny no fragrant smell like most others
I think that this product is amazing it isn't harsh or anything it leaves my skin soft and it helps with harsh sun exposed and heat rashes
Jenny B.
West Hartford, CT
fabulous! I often get itchy skin and have very sensitive skin and back, but this just does wonders! nothing too "out there" but beautiful.
Brittany B.
JENNINGS, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash this is absolutely the best brand for all skim types and I love it :) smells great
Victoria R.
Norway, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveeno is a great brand. I have never disliked one of their products! Their body wash leaves your skin feeling mosturized but not greasy!
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
This is my favorite body wash for the winter months. I have really dry skin especially in the winter and this wash helps soothe my skin.
Jasmarie R.
orlando, FL
My daughter has eczema and this body wash soothes her skin when the eczema flares up. It relieves the itchiness. I swear by this product.
Carine E.
Bristow, VA
Love this body wash, tried many before but this is the one all the family loves, its great for dry skin, and it's good for everyday use.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The scent of this body wash is very mild which I like. It doesn't really lather like others but it leaves your skin moisturized and soft.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?