BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
I love this body wash, especially when my skin is dry. I have pretty sensitive skin and I can trust that Aveeno won't cause any bad reactions!
Virgilia R.
Gresham, OR
Love the formula they use, helos keep my skin shiny and soft, really refreshing to use. My skin doesn't react weird definitely will re-purchase
Kathy d.
Chillicothe, OH
I am very sensitive to soaps. I love this one. No issues with it ever. No strong scents, no perfumes and Aveno is very soothing on the skin.
Lauren C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this wash! It is perfect for my skin has no fragrance. I typically use it after that I have a hideout breaking it really helps calm down
Somer D.
Macomb, MI
Leaves your body feeling fresh and clean. Great to know that it's natural which is best for your skin. This is always my go to for body wash.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I purchased this body wash for my son, his skin is very sensitive and aveeno has ever let me down. This product is great for sensitive skin!
Brenda G.
Wichita
Diane D.
I love this product. It is great for sensitive skin which I have. An added bonus is that it is unscented so no problem for sensitive noses.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A friend recommend this body wash and it is the best. If you have dry itch skin this body wash is for you and will give your body a relief.
Taylor H.
Jacksonville, FL
Leaves skin feeling soft. Doesn't dry out the skin. Could go without using lotion. Doesn't have a funny no fragrant smell like most others
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?