BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
alex a.
I have been living on this since my allergic reaction. best thing to stop itching. Aveeno products smell good and they leave your skin feel so soft
Shahria K.
I Love this body wash. I feel great after taking shower with it. I use it everyday while i am in the shower. It is very gentle. not harsh at all.
Tiffany L.
Covina, CA
I like how gentle this wash is. Organic ingredients would make it perfect. The scent is not too strong which is good. Little to no sent is best.
Shelly t.
holt, mi
This body wash is the best for sensetive skin and allergies would not use any other. so i shared my thoughts on facebook with friends and family
Lindsay O.
I love this in he dry winter months because it is really great if you have dry, itchy skin or eczema. It provides great calming, soothing relief.
Rhonda H.
Highland Village, TX
No frangrance. Gentle but effective. No residue and skin doesn't dry out. Tried many body washes until I found the one that checks all the boxes.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this body wash. It made my skin feel very soft and it left my skin feeling moisturized without a greasy feeling. No more itchy dry skin.
Miranda G.
Garland, TX
This was a very affective product! It doesn't leave your skin oily after which is something I look for in body washes! I highly encourage this!
Melinda S.
La grange, NC
Love the body wash. Use it on my skin because my skin is sensitive and tends to break out easily with rashes. Makes my skin feel so much better
Jen M.
Clinton, IA
This is amazing. I got it for my boyfriend to use and I ran out and borrowed his. It left my skin feeling amazing! Went out and bought my own.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?