BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Jen C.
No fragrance and fabulous moisturizing! Perfect! I started using Aveeno body wash about a year ago because I was having dry skin problems. It was very soothing.
Lita M.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is so amazing. It's perfect for people with sensitive skin, and it moisturizes so well that you don't even need to use lotion after you dry off.
Desiree S.
Love love love. I have never been disappointed by an Aveeno product. Super smooth and clean feeling. I absolutely love it and it is gentle enough for the baby
Savannah R.
I suffer from hives really bad, and I have hay fever. So anything can set my skin off. This stuff is a dream for my skin. I become less irritable to allergens.
Cam W.
Leesburg, FL
This body wash is not full of smelly perfumes and is a nice clean soap. It also works well if you have dry skin or skin irritation from the sun wind or a rash.
Carmen C.
Ocala, Fl
Smooth and has great smell. Price is great for the excellent product. Bought it at Walmart and loving it. I recommend. Non greasy but leaves your skin smooth
Ashley G.
This product is isn't too expensive and it worth the price. It's great for using right after you get a sunburn because it moisturizes and hydrates your skin!
Misty G.
Jackson, TN
This product works wonders on my 8 year old daughter's eczema! I have only been able to find it at Walgreens, though. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it!
Catherine T.
Billings, MT
I normally don't but drug store brands but I was out of town and got sum burned horribly. For the most part it worked. Would t recommend for every day usage.
Rheanna B.
Springfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! My skin did too. You don't have to use a lot to get clean, which I appreciate. My kids also like it and k felt like it was safe for them to use
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?