BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Jenna B.
This is the best body wash I have found so far that does not have a harsh smell. I will never get tired of the scent. Also, it keeps my skin soft and clean. I will always recommend this to everyone I know.
Deanne N.
Paducah, KY
This body wash is perfect for my dry, sensitive skin. It felt creamy as I applied it each day. It washed off leaving my skin feeling clean, without being tight or dry. Will definitely repurchase!
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this at the end of last summer for a few weeks. My skin was very sensitive to everything. I noticed a change for the better and continued to use it until I ran out lol. Definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Russell, PA
I have very dry skin. This body wash helped soothe my dry skin during the winter. It made me feel less dry and more hydrated! It was gentle on my sensitive skin. I would buy this product again.
Erica K.
Austin, TX
I've been using this body wash for five or six years now and I LOVE it! I used it every single time I shower. It is extremely gentle and has never irritated my skin at all. It smells fresh, too!
Danielle L.
Lowell, MA
I favor a lot of Aveeno products. I find that using Aveeno, especially in winter keeps the itch away. It has a pleasant scent that it not too strong. It cost a bit more but I think it's worth it.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
I bought this after I came down with an itchy skin condition. I fell in love with the wash. It cleans well and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and less itchy. I will continue to use it.
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I battle dry skin year round regardless if I use lotion or not. Due to the dry skin my skin is more irritated and using this product has helped it calm down. I love using this product.
Monica M.
This is my favorite body wash! I have really dry and sensetive skin and this wash never irritates me skin. Aveeno I feel makes the best products for sensitive skin. Highly recommended
Ayshah M.
Anaheim, CA
This is the only body wash my husband can use. Other body washes give him a rash. I usually buy in bulk when they have a sale. Because these are pretty pricey. Usually buy from target
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?