BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Colleen G.
Putney, VT
I have sensitive skin and this works wonders and makes my skin smell and feel so good!! I feel very clean after using this product and the feeling lasts all day. I highly recommend this, I use it for my children as well
Meredith T.
San Francisco, CA
We order this brand because we have found it works best for sensitive skin (with no scent). It is the only scrub we have found that does not cause a break out. It doesn't have a smell but it does leave you feeling clean.
Julie O.
Norristown, PA
This product was not successful in relieving my husband's dry skin but did work for my dry skin. Not sure of the difference. Was recommended by a friend that swears by it. Inconsistent - works for some but not others.
Danielle M.
Miramar, FL
I had an eczema flare up for the fist time in my life and this stuff saved me. I was so itchy but it soothed my skin. I got it at target it's hard to find other places. I would definitely buy again if I needed it.
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Perfect as a mild, gentle body wash. Hydrating, but not greasy. Washes off clean without any weird residues. Will definitely continue to use for my daily regimine.
Ashley D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best thing for Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria (Hives)! I have been using this product for 9 years now, and it's the only thing that calms my skin during an episode.
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Due to stress I needed to find a product that was natural and wouldn't cause my skin to break out. This was the perfect product! It's odorless and soothing. Now I can't shower without it.
Lindsey R.
Somerset, KY
My FAVORITE body wash for my super sensitive skin. I suffer from eczema on about 80% of my body and this doesn't irritate my skin. I would highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin. It is super gentle.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Absolutely love this body wash! It smells amazing and gets the job done! It's not too expensive and I used it once a day. I have very sensitive skin and this was amazing for that and didn't make sense. I would absolutely buy it again
Casey F.
My husband uses this! He has too, it's the only thing he's used that hasn't caused him to break out in a rash or hives! So I think it's a wonderful product!! It also has a very light and pleasant scent!!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?