BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I think this is definitely one of our favorite products from Aveeno my son uses it every shower. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. It's unscented but has a slight off smell. Yes we have purchased this many times and would buy again.
Emily G.
Arden, NC
I have extremely sensitive skin plus I have migraines so I cannot use products that have strong fragrances. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find fragrance free body washes and soaps? It's really hard! This is a very gentle body wash that lathers up really well and does not dry out my sensitive skin and also does not give me headaches from strong fragrances. I use this every single day and I cannot be without it.
Progga S.
Tampa, FL
It's a okay product. Not too moisturizing for me as I have very dry skin. Doesn't smell that great either. But I guess it works for some other people but not for me.
Renee W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this product. I suffer from sensitive skin and eczema. This product has really helped cleared my skin up. I don't really have many flare ups any more because the ingredients in Aveeno are not harsh and are calming. It also leave my skin clean, moisturized and refresh feeling.
Hillary S.
I bought this product to try for my sensitive skin and was very pleased with the results. It forms a nice lather and glides on the skin. When I washed it off my skin felt so hydrated and clean! It felt very smooth and supple. The only thing I wished were different is the smell. I enjoy body washes that have a subtle but noticeable smell to them and this one was lacking a little bit. I'll definitely be purchasing this brand again.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has been a life saver for our son. He has terrible eczema, and this is the only body wash that doesn't irritate his skin. It is a very silky texture, but is thick enough to not just slip off the skin into the water. I try and buy it when it's on sale as it isn't cheap, but it is WELL worth it. It reduces the redness and itch of his eczema after just one wash.
Holly D.
Buena Park, CA
I have purchased countless bottles of this gentle foaming body wash from Aveeno over several years now. There is a slight botanical scent, but it otherwise has no added fragrance, and no harsh detergents. This is deal for an individual with sensitive skin or eczema. I even have my boyfriend loyally using this product. It leaves you clean, not stripped. Love it!
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great body wash for sensitive skin! After my son was born I developed postpartum eczema (who knew such a thing existed?!?!? The joys of motherhood) and it itches like CRAZY! I could not use anything scented or it would set it off! This body wash was amazing and I think helped my skin recover much faster. If you have sensitive skin highly recommend!
Janelle A.
Aveeno Active naturals is a great body wash. I have very sensitive skin and Eczema, and there aren't many soap brands that don't have fragrance or another harsh, irritation agent that may cause rashes or breakouts. Aveeno has always been a trusted brand for me. The oatmeal in this body wash calms my skin and I have never had any complaints, not to mention that there is no harsh fragrance! A must have.
Mila M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter has eczema this Is 1 of the only soaps she can use. This keeps her skin clear most soaps break her out And makes her itch. Aveeno products are very gentle and don't cause skin irritation for her. If she runs out and there is no all natural bar soap she will ask for this. She is 8 years old and she knows the difference.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?