BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Maddie W.
Eureka, CA
I absolutely love this!!! your not left with that sticky feeling after you rinse. the way it feels so smooth and the smell just super refreshing. I love all aveeno products.
Dulce B.
Torrance, CA
When my eczema is really bad this is the only soap I can use that I k ow won't hurt. It's gentle and amazing and I am soooo happy that a company like Aveeno exists! This body wash is the best!
Loren K.
Love love love this! Doesn't make my skin dry and I can use it everyday! It does not really have a smell either which is nice because sometimes body wash can be too strong.
Sarah W.
Longwood, FL
My boyfriend and I both have very sensitive skin. We have tried all different types of soaps and this is the only one that our bodies don't break out when using. Very gentle and we use it daily. Great price and will always buy it.
Amber L.
Brunswick, OH
Love this stuff!!
We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well.
Tracey C.
Spring, TX
I bought this because I had red bumps on my arms and I was hoping it would calm that or help it go away. I don't know if it's helped that issue, but it's my favorite body wash. It smells amazing - not strong, just clean - and makes my skin feel wonderful!
Tanya P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! I have been using this product for years. The is no frills to this body wash which I appreciate in products. It is hard to come by a body wash that are fragrance free. It is gentle on your skin and your nose!
Christina C.
I used to swear by Dove body wash until my sister left a bottle of this behind. THIS MAKES MY SKIN FEEL SO SOFT! it lathers well and I will purchase my own bottle soon!
Erica S.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this body wash! I have sensitive skin, so I'm very picky about the soaps I use. This one is awesome--it leaves my skin feeling soft and it has a nice, light scent.
Meredith T.
San Francisco, CA
We order this brand because we have found it works best for sensitive skin (with no scent). It is the only scrub we have found that does not cause a break out. It doesn't have a smell but it does leave you feeling clean.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?