BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
karlata w.
Austin, TX
We to begin! I love ,love ,love aveeno! I don't know if it's the soothing oatmeal or the scent and the way it lathers up smooth & silky but it's lovely! Also it doesn't dry me out like other brands!I love the aveeno for babies as well for my kids !!!
I J.
So so so soothing for the skin. Feels amazing and is incredibly moisturizing like all other Aveeno products. It's definitely not as long lasting as their lotions but it's a body so. I found it at a drugstore near me and it's not at all expensive
Rachel Faith C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this body wash! I have very very sensitive skin and this is amazing! I use it all the time now! The sent is okay! Pro I love the way you feel after using. I will buy it again.
Allie J.
Louisville, KY
I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is gentle and soothing. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have the best smell but that is expected with a sensitive skin product.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a lifesaver in the winter when my skin gets crazy dry and itchy it when I have a reaction to something. This calms my skin and makes me feel so much better.
Marlen S.
Stephens City, VA
My skin is very delicate and gets easily irritated if I use a product with too much fragrance in it, but this Aveeno body wash is perfect for me and never gives me any problems on my skin. I have used this regularly for about two years.
Katherine G.
Love this body wash. I don't own it but whenever k visit my grandmother I use it and it makes my skin feel so soft. Once I finish my current body wash I will be purchasing this.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
This is my very favorite body wash! My doctor recommended that I try it when I was having very dry skin and my skin has been so much better since using this. I use it for my two year old, too. I also catch my husband stealing it sometimes!
Raisha P.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This body wash keeps the moisture on my skin and does not dry me out like other products I have used. If you have naturally dry skin then this is definitely the product for you! This is the only body wash that I use and will never switch.
Leslie L.
Berkeley, CA
I really like this product because my skin is moist and natural oils are not completely stripped from my skin. It allows me to use not a super oily or thick moisturizer and keep my dry, irritable skin in check. It also don't have a obnoxious fragrance.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?