BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Sara H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash was great for areas of my body with sensitive skin. It was gentle and had no scent that I noticed. I would recommend it, but I thought it was a little pricey for the product.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I have very sensitive skin and tend to randomly get dry patches on my arms/eczema. This product provides instant relief. I noticed a change in my skin after just one use.
Charity N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing.
Najmus S.
I had some skin rashes i tried it but to be very honest I didn't feel any difference in my skin rash and no soothing effect its for sure gentle but not soothing and its a bit pricey too i like their kids products more
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I use this everyday! It is the perfect choice for sensitive skin and it leaves your skin feeling great and smelling amazing! We love Aveeno body wash!
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
The Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash in the coconut scent smells amazing and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it everyday in the summer to keep my dry skin soft, smooth and hydrated with no irritation. I would recommend this body wash.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
So far Aveeno has been the only body wash not to irritate my sensitive skin. I love it so much, and highly recommend it to anyone that suffers from skin allergies, psoriasis, or eczema!
Crystal P.
Decatur, GA
This body wash softens my skin and relieves any irritation! The gentle scent is refreshing but not overpowering. I do not use it every day, so it is a good value for when I do use it. A little bit goes a long way so this size bottle lasts plenty long.
Lori E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My skin is pretty sensitive and from time to time I will get an itchy rash out of nowhere. I use this body wash during those periods and it does a great job off calming my itchy skin.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
This body wash is ultra calming! it leaves skin silky smooth and non-irritant. My kids use this daily. i get mine from walmart. the price is deffinatley on point!!
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?