BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
I always keep this in the house during summertime because its great for poison ivy and other skin irritations. Its great on sensitive skin and doesn't irritate skin further. I love this body wash!
Deedra D.
Austin, TX
Yes yes yes this is everything! Really helps my skin feel so refreshed and free. I truky recommend this to make your skin beautiful again. Get value for the price and something everyone should use.
Yvonne W.
Biloxi, MS
I have eczema and this is amazing for it. It doesn't cause flare ups and it still have a very clean smell. It's super gentle on the skin. It's by far the best I've used.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
I suffer from allergy related eczema, so this body wash is a lifesaver! It has a gentle scent, so it's not overwhelming. This body wash also keeps my skin hydrated and keeps my skin eczema-free :)
Jacqueline S.
Lynwood, CA
My all time favorite body wash! I have eczema and this has been the only wash I've tried that does not make me extremely itchy and flakey!! It's only about $8 at target! I have bought this so mami times already !
Highly recommend to any one with dry sensitive skin!
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
It's definitely true to its name is what id say. After using this you'll feel so refreshed and free in a way. I think it very affordable and gentle on your skin. I would definitely recommend this to everyone because it is affordable and it is a good product in general.
Bridgette F.
Fairborn, OH
I absolutely love this body was for the long harsh winter months when my skin is really dry. It's also great in the spring and summer when my skin becomes occasionally irritated by allergens.
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
I have very sensitive skin and tend to randomly get dry patches on my arms/eczema. This product provides instant relief. I noticed a change in my skin after just one use.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
I love this product! I have just purchased it for the first time and it is very gentle. I found it at Wal-Mart and the bottle seems like it will be long lasting. The price is comparable with other body washes. I will also purchase it again and would recommend.
Darian S.
Cowpens, SC
I am a huge fan of this wash for itchy, dry, and sunburned skin. I got a terrible sunburn and used the Aveeno skin relief bath packets and the skin relief body wash, and it really helped to heal my sunburn and soothe the itch right before it started peeling.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?