BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Kristie  B.
Really Great Body Wash. Good choice for sensitive or irritated skin. I've always really loved this brand, my mom used to have their products all over the house. Great for eczema.
Sarah I.
This keeps your body feeling really hydrated AGTER showing, it has a soft scent, def one of my fave body wash! Try it out ! Would still recommend using lotion after showing with this body wash just to keep your skin looking extra hydrating
Yani V.
las vegas , nv
Ggggggggg I love you too and the rest of the day after a long day at the same thing to the gym today and it is not the same thing to say I don't think that the two sides to the point where you are the
Bethany N.
After swimming in a chlorinated pool my skin would feel irritated and itchy. I received a sample size of this body wash in a beauty box. I now use it every time after I swim and I use it with a shower scrubbie. This body wash leaves my skin feeling normal and not irritated.
Kim S.
Los Angeles, CA
Most soap after a while makes my skin dry and itchy. I use this for a few months at a time to get my skin normal again. The smell is pleasant but not perfumy or overpowering.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have eczema and use this body wash daily. It is great at moisturizing and not breaking me out! i love the way it does not make you feel oily when you get out of the shower.
Dana D.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I have sensitive skin. Most body washes irritate my skin. This product doesn't. I have been using it for the past 5 years and it works great. I shower every day, sometimes every other day and it lasts about a month and a half. Good price, good quality, will continue to buy.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
This helps to relieve itching and redness that occur for me due to outdoor allergies. it helps to reduce my hives and sooth my skin, no smell and a little goes a long way!
Deedra D.
Austin, TX
Yes yes yes this is everything! Really helps my skin feel so refreshed and free. I truky recommend this to make your skin beautiful again. Get value for the price and something everyone should use.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff ive been using this since my son was 6 month doe to his rashes he gets on his face n leggs it works great and it also puts my child to sleep after the bath
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?