BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Marisela R.
Leaves skin soft! Really love it. It's very gentle of the skin. Smells great. Not a strong scent. I personally liked this brand and have tried other products such as the lotion. I think it's really adorable as well.
Tamae S.
I love how this makes my skin feel after a shower. It leaves my body smooth and free of dry skin. I have had reactions to other body washes after i had my first kid and i feel like this one seems to work well.
Ashley C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have used this body wash for several years. It has become my go-to for dry/sensitive skin for myself and my children. Although the price seems higher than traditional body washes, it has unbeatable soothing effects. I would definitely recommend this for anyone with eczema or very dry skin.
Cassidy E.
Punta Gorda , FL
This is a really good body wash, good price and smells good, I have sensitive skin so this is perfect for my skin. I love this stuff it is the only body wash I have been using since I first tried it!
Kassi K.
Herriman, UT
You can feel it instantly start to work on your dry skin. And after you rinse, you're not left with a sticky feeling. It smells great. I absolutely love this product! It moisturizes! Everyone should have it!
Kat S.
Great product! I have very sensitive skin and when my skin is extra sensitive i cannot use scented soap so i use this and it works great!
Theres no scent and its very gentle on my skin! Product is very affordable and lasts me a good amount of time since i don't have to use it everyday!
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
I have alligator skin. No matter how much lotion I use my skin is flaky & itchy. In winter I get dry patches. I started using this line of aveeno thid winter & I love it. The relief from itching sold me!
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Great body wash for sensitive skin. Light, fresh scent and leaves skin soft without and residue. Extremely reasonable price and a great inexpensive product for your beauty arsenal.
Kristie  B.
Really Great Body Wash. Good choice for sensitive or irritated skin. I've always really loved this brand, my mom used to have their products all over the house. Great for eczema.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great for those of you with sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feelings fresh but it is very gentle and has no scent. I use this body wash every day. I have eczema and it is gentle enough for me.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?