BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
I have semi dry skin and felt that this body wash didn't do the trick in terms of moisture. But, the fragrance, texture, and clean feeling it left was nice! I only wish it was more moisturizing.
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have skin that can occasionally get scaly or itchy, this product is awesome. Moisturizes in the shower so you don't have to do to much when you step out. Calms slight/full exema outbreaks
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
This stuff is great for irritation on the skin! It calms and leaves your skin feeling smooth and very clean with out the harsh effects of other soaps ..I'm very sensitive to many soaps and products and aveeno products don't bother me
RUBY A.
Ocoee, FL
I started using this body wash because i had an allergic reaction to another soap brand. I love how this body wash gave me relief from all the itchiness i had. I have not used any other body wash since i started this one.
Heather B.
Round Lake, IL
Discovered this brand when I had a child with severe dry skin. It's has become a staple for all of us. Living in the Midwest our dry winter weather can be harsh on skin. I buy this often! And recommend it to anyone.
Rebeca B.
I love aveeno products so much! and this Body wash is just amazing, my skin feels soft and hydrated immediately, plus is such an affordable product, that I usually get at the supermarket
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
I have the worst skin after a shower. It gets so dry and itchy! This body wash has done wonders and I don't feel itchy or dry skin anymore. I love it and use it wherever I go. I HAVE to have it with me always.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
If you have dry skin or suffer from eczema this is perfect. At an awesome price point and available at most drug stores a great alternative to having to DIY soap or body wash when your skin is at a sensitive point.
Cassidy E.
Punta Gorda , FL
This is a really good body wash, good price and smells good, I have sensitive skin so this is perfect for my skin. I love this stuff it is the only body wash I have been using since I first tried it!
Jeannette K.
Great, gentle skin wash that is ideal for sensitive and reactive skin. I would recommend Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash for anybody with skin issues. You can buy it at drugstores and supermarkets.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?