BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Jenna S.
Love this product for myself and my daughter. We both have dry skin and this helps with nourishment. I I use it three-four times a week. I usually purchase at target due to sale. The scent is nice and clean. It is expensive but I do buy.
Jessica C.
Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash in how neutral it smells and how clean it leave my body feeling after the wash. I personally don't like a lot of scent in my daily skin products so this fits my needs perfectly.
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the way this body wash left my skin feeling so soft. I also loved the smell of it. It worked very well on my arms which is the most sensitive part of my skin that usually breaks out with other body washes.
Chandra R.
Gentry, AR
I have psoriasis. So finding a body wash that won't cause a flair up is hard. Normally I have to get the not so good smelling kind. This product offered a very nice smell with no fragrance and moisturizer so well! Absolutely love it!
Sophie F.
Santa Monica, CA
My skin is super sensitive and this leaves it smooth and smelling great after every shower. No itch. I can even shave with it. The smell lasts a long time. Worth the slightly higher price tag than other shower gels because I know it works and contains natural ingredients.
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash not only smells great, but it keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It is a very gentle formula and keeps my skin hydrated. I love that it has natural ingredients that doesn't make me break out. It's a really great product.
Kiara G.
Akron, OH
I always feel like my skin is super soft and creamy after using this product. It cleans my skin without drying me out, and I actually feel moisturized afterwards, which is a huge plus since I have incredibly dry skin naturally.
Diana C.
I totally love using this product. it's really good and your skin just looks amazing afterwards. I would recommend this to others because in overall it makes your skin look pretty good and soft.
Mae M.
One of the first body washes I've used that actually doesn't dry out my skin! I also love that it's fragrance free as I am sensitive to fragrances. An all over great product and highly recommend!
Renee P.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have skin that can occasionally get scaly or itchy, this product is awesome. Moisturizes in the shower so you don't have to do to much when you step out. Calms slight/full exema outbreaks
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?