Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This is the nicest, gentlest body wash I have used. It was effective and great for when I was having dermatitis issues earlier this year. I appreciate that this product is unscented so there are fewer ingredients that may be irritating to some.
Caroline C.
Really enjoy using this body wash! I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno keeps my skin in check. I definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or any skin issues. It's a gentle product that you can use daily without worrying.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
This is very soothing and gentle for the skin. It does what it's supposed to-- cleans and does so gently. I picked this up in the winter to help with dryness and I like it a lot for daily use. It doesn't over dry and I am naturally pretty dry.
Tera A.
Bonsall, CA
Most of our household has eczema and/or dry itchy skin. This body wash helps so much with the itchiness. It does. Not dry out your skin after use. It is gentle enough to use on a daily basis for those with sensitive skin. It's a little more expensive than the other body washed on the market, but worth it if you have any skin issues.
Lea H.
Tilton, IL
This is the body wash my whole family uses throughout the winter. We all get really dry skin and this is sensitive enough for all of us at our worst. We always have a bottle of it in the shower for whenever we need something more gentle.
Brittney K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go-to body wash. I use it regularly due to my sensitive skin, and it does wonders during allergy season. I wish it came in a larger bottle, but that criticism is only because I like it so much.
Jessica B.
Vly Cottage, NY
Started using this in the winter when my skin was super dry and constantly cracking and bleeding and I've continued to use it throughout the summer. It smells good and fresh and leaves you feeling clean
Stefanie A.
Laurel, MD
Used this body wash when I was having dry itchy skin in the winter. It helped to relieve the itchiness and felt pleasant on the skin. The scent is neutral which is just what i was looking for. I bought it at Target where I buy most of my body care. I would definitely buy this again if my skin started to get dry and itchy again.
Lindsay E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One of the only body washes I can use on my ultra sensitive skin. Most body washes make me break out in hives. This one doesn't smell like much but it does help with itchy skin and dehydrated skin. I've been using it for about 3 years now
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
My family loves Aveeno products! This body wash has helped my daughter who has severe eczema be able to use a soap. It is so gentle. We usually by it at Target and it's not a bad price for Aveeno products. I would definitely recommend it.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?