BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great. It leaves my skin soft, feeling fresh, and pampered. Also, my mother has extremely sensitive skin, so Aveeno Active Naturals works best or her. " in 167 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 107 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing." in 66 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 28 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well. " in 16 reviews
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This body wash leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and healthy. I would recommend it if your skin is dry and needs to be nourished. It is fragrance free so it works on everyone even those with sensitive skin.
Aparna T.
Matteson, IL
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is a staple in my household. I always had sensitive skin especially when it comes to the humidity in the summertime. A nice daily shower with this gives my skin a nice shine and moisture for the entire day!
Nikki A.
Winston Salem, NC
AMAZING. It makes your skin feel so smooth and always refreshing. You feel clean after using it and it has a nice scent. I bought it from target and the price is very reasonable. I use it on a daily basis and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Kelly B.
Havertown, PA
this product is amazing! It always made my skin feel amazing after I used it. The price is not bad at all. I would recommend it to everyone. It is very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to a lot of things. I really like this product!
Lillie G.
Mc Leansville, NC
The Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Body Wash is great for sensitive skin. It smells good but it is not scented. It causes me no irritation. Its thick and keeps your skin moisturized very well. I bought mine at Walmart and I would definitely buy it again,
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Fantastic on my dry and sensitive skin. I felt refreshed (which is great since I have eczema). Slightly pricey, but worth it since I have such difficult skin.

Use it during winter or summer. Never felt dry and flaky!!! Cannot recommend this enough.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
This is the nicest, gentlest body wash I have used. It was effective and great for when I was having dermatitis issues earlier this year. I appreciate that this product is unscented so there are fewer ingredients that may be irritating to some.
Samantha M.
When I am first out in the sun I get heat rashes quite a bit. They itch and are red and bumpy, super uncomfortable. I tend to sway toward this product along with other anti itch lotions because they are easy for your skin to handle - since I have sensitive skin.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's mean't for itchy dry skin and has no fragrance. i don't know if i would purchase again though. I didn't feel like it did anything for mine. My skin was still super dry and itchy after using for 3 months!
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how Aveeno body wash makes my skin feel. I always use it after new tattoos or when my skin is dry. I also have my son use it because of his sensitve skin. We have never had an issue with Aveeno body wash.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?