BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great. It leaves my skin soft, feeling fresh, and pampered. Also, my mother has extremely sensitive skin, so Aveeno Active Naturals works best or her. " in 167 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 107 reviews
  • "One of my holy grail products for sensitive and acne prone skin! I use this because I have eczema and I find that there is no extra redness or itchiness when I use it! This product is all natural, and very moisturizing." in 66 reviews
  • "This summer i broke out with an itchy rash! This was my savior! So gentle, calming, great smelling and helped my skin. Super moisturizing and actually works. Not too pricey! I love aveeno products. Leaves my skin so smooth and supple." in 28 reviews
  • "Love this stuff!! We have to use this for our kids because they have really sensitive skin. Finding soaps that don't irritate them has been hard but this works very well. " in 16 reviews
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
I am usually not a body wash type of person. I stick with a bar of soap to wash and shave and I'm good. But I thought to give the Aveeno daily moisture body wash and I am in love. I absolutely think this is worth the price and will be repurchasing. I enjoy using it on my legs as a shave gel. The moisture is great for eliminating any worry of razor burn or irritation from shaving. Also when I have any kind of skin irritation I love combining the Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment to really combat any dryness or irritation on my skin.

Aveeno Soothing Bath TreatmentAveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - 33.8oz
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unfortunately for me I was born with wicked sensitive skin, due to the fact that I am a red head, and I can't use any body washes that have fragrance in them whatsoever or else I get really awful red rashes on my body. I tried what seemed like everything, and then I tried this body wash and everything changed. This body wash is perfect for those with super sensitive skin, it doesn't smell odd like most body washes with no fragrances do, and it also leaves your skin very soft and clean. I absolutely recommend this to those with sensitive skin, you won't regret it!
Wai Lin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash is my family's go to soap. They have super sensitive skin, and find other soaps with harsh chemicals negatively affect their skin. The Aveeno brand in general and overall is really good. The product is super affordable. The soap smells amazing. I would definitely buy again, and I recommend my friends and family to purchase this product!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a god send for my dry itchy skin. I seem to have lots of skin rashes, this body wash doesn't irritate my skin and it even treats my itchiness. The oatmeal soothes and calms the redness and it doesn't have any harsh scents or anything to cause irritation so it just leaves you clean and soft. Even without all the chemicals it still leaves you clean and bubbles nicely.
Madeline M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually love Aveeno products, but I honestly did not feel like it gave my skin relief. I'm not sure it's because I did not use it consistently, or if I didn't use enough, or if I should have let it sit a little longer on the skin. Maybe it's cause I love boiling hot showers. Maybe I'll try again and get better results but as of right now I'm disappointed for the first time in Aveeno.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash if your skin becomes dry or easily irritated. It's one of my go-tos in the winter time. I usually go with the unscented version to REALLY cut down on the possibility of irritation. When I follow up with Aveeno's body lotion it REALLY helps to keep my skin calm and soft.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Benita G.
Love this body wash, leaves skin smooth and fresh. It is very gentle that i love using for my daughter as well. Price is good and last a long time since it does bubble a lot unlike other brands that you have to use a lot of product. I would definitely recommend!
Whitney C.
Ocala, FL
I have used this body wash for about 2 years now and I won't use any other. I have been using the Skin Relief lotion for about 4 years, but with other body wash brands that mostly dried my skin out if I didn't put the lotion on immediately. Also, I have to be careful with certain brands of body wash due to doctor's orders. After trying several brands of body wash, I finally decided to just switch to the Aveeno. I was already using the lotion, so why not use the body wash? This was honestly the best decision I have made regarding body wash. It has a gentle, but strong cleanse and can also be used as shaving cream (although I don't use it as that). This is a body wash I will definitely stick with.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has worked so well for me, especially when I've bad extremely sensitive skin. My body was reacting badly to everything at one point- washing was difficult and unpleasant to say the least. I was having reactions to produce I'd been using for years and the Dr advised me to use a gentle wash that moisturized since lotion could cause issues. He recommended Aveeno and when I went to the store I wasn't sure which one, after studying a bunch for 30 minutes I finally threw caution the the wind and bought this. It worked- it was gentle enough on my crazy sensitive overreacting be skin, no irritation. My skin felt clean and soft, this actually calmed some of the irritation down as well.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?