BY AVEENO

Aveeno?? Active Naturals?? Skin Relief Body Wash.
Fragrance free.
Gently cleanses & moisturizes to soothe itchy, dry skin.
Dermatologist Recommended.
Active Naturals??, Soothing Oatmeal.
12 fl oz (354ml). see more...

• Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??17 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Susan C.
My husband accidentally grab this instead of the lotion so I figured I'd give it a try. I can honestly say this is now my favorite body wash ever. I have really bad dry skin especially in the winter and it is the perfect thing to use because it gives my body moisture without feeling greasy. It smells really good, a lot better than I expected. My husband bought the big bottle for under $5 at Walmart.
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
I decided to give Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash a try and I love it!!!!!! Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is a fragrance-free, Soap- free, dye free and hypoallergenic gentle cleanser formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal to soothe dry itchy skin.

OMG!!!! This is my new favorite body wash. The lather is super rich, creamy and moisturizing and it leaves my skin feeling really clean, soft and smooth. This is my first time trying Aveeno and I am impressed this is such a great body wash, perfect for sensitive and dry skin and affordable. You get your money's worth.
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like Aveeno and I know they can be good for people with sensitive skin but I also have eczema patches. When it comes to body washes almost any fragrance can cause a flare up or major itchiness. So I picked this up and so far I like it there is no scent, it's creamy and leathers but doesn't strip! I wish it was more hydrating though. It doesn't soothe my itchy skin but it doesn't irritate it either.
Nicole M.
Chesterfield , MI
The only body wash that I can use with my extremely sensitive skin. Love it! I use it every day in the shower and it is so gentle and I only need to use a little. I will definitely be buying it again!
Gabriela O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this body wash for a few years now and I love it. I have extremely dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin and I have not had any reaction to it. It leaves my skin soft without irritating it. Highly recommend.
Caitlin C.
There isn't much smell to it. So it doesn't smell bad, but wish it had a more fragrant smell, but that may take away from the natural aspect of it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after a shower and washes completely off. I would buy it again.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The next best thing to Skin So Soft bath Oil. This feels real good on your skin. It heals the itch right away. Great Value. I just used it today for the first time. And yes I will recommend this to everyone I know.
Mallory P.
Canton, OH
I have tried several body washes and have had issues since I struggle with extremely sensitive skin. This body wash is the best. It doesn't give me any issues and my skin feels amazing after using it . If you have skin issues I would buy this! You won't be disappointed.
Kura O.
West allis, WI
I usually shop at department store for my beauty supplies but I decided to let my wallet have a rest .So I started toused the Aveeno Oatmeal body wash instead of my Lancôme Body wash which cost me around $30. I love the fact it was made with moisturizers and natural ingredients. I like to use a product for 2 week before I can really see of feel a change in my skin. The result s I seen was that my skin did really feel smoothr and especially after a good shave! I loved the smell of sweet oatmeal each time I opened the top. Even though it didn't give me the same perfume fragrance ,which last me all day. That was my only downfall. But overall it was still a good buy and I would recommend this for people who doesn't want a highly fragrant body and loves to not have to use lotion after their shower
Cassandra G.
Salem, OR
I have a skin condition which makes my whole body itch and I use this body wash to help calm my skin. Paired with the lotion it works wonders and I would recommend it. Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion, 4 Ounce
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??