BY AVEENO

Aveeno?? Active Naturals?? Skin Relief Body Wash.
Fragrance free.
Gently cleanses & moisturizes to soothe itchy, dry skin.
Dermatologist Recommended.
Active Naturals??, Soothing Oatmeal.
12 fl oz (354ml). see more...

• Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??17 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kura O.
West allis, WI
I usually shop at department store for my beauty supplies but I decided to let my wallet have a rest .So I started toused the Aveeno Oatmeal body wash instead of my Lancôme Body wash which cost me around $30. I love the fact it was made with moisturizers and natural ingredients. I like to use a product for 2 week before I can really see of feel a change in my skin. The result s I seen was that my skin did really feel smoothr and especially after a good shave! I loved the smell of sweet oatmeal each time I opened the top. Even though it didn't give me the same perfume fragrance ,which last me all day. That was my only downfall. But overall it was still a good buy and I would recommend this for people who doesn't want a highly fragrant body and loves to not have to use lotion after their shower
Jacqueline H.
Wake Forest, NC
I have very dry and sensitive skin ever since I was little but when I hit my teens I noticed I couldn't just use any kind of body wash. My primary Doctor actually recommended this to me to try as I was thinking NOTHING in the store would work and just gave up wanting something medicated so I wouldn't break out or it make my skin worse. I have been using for about 2 years now and get compliments on my skin. This product is one of the more expensive brands in the store but I have found the CVS store brand works just as good and it is worth every penny!!!
Marissa A.
Honolulu, HI
I had been using the Cetaphil Eczema Calming Body Wash for my very sensitive and rash prone skin. Especially while I was pregnant since it was so natural, but it was just so expensive!! This Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash does the exact same thing for half the price!! I absolutely love it and I will use it forever. My rashes haven't come back and my skin feels so nice. It also lathers so well. I even use it to wash my now toddler since it is so gentle and natural!! Highly recommend!!
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC
I have really dry skin and eczema, so during the summer I'm miserable constantly. Bath and body works is nice, but when my skin is broken out it just makes it worse. I bought this stuff about a week ago and I have seen a visible difference in how my skin looks and feels. It moisturizes and helps to calm down my flare ups. It is kind of expensive (I think it was about $7) but you only have to use a tiny squirt on a loofah. It seems like it's going to last a while. Would recommend!
Shawna B.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to suffer from chronic idiopathic hives. Basically, my body would be covered in hives for no reason at all. I would itch and itch no matter what medications I took or lotions I used. The only thing that was gentle enough on my skin to not exacerbate the issue was Aveeno natural body wash. It was so hydrating and contained no irritants, so the shower became the perfect place to relax. I still use it to this day even without having hives because of how soft my skin feels.
Erin H.
I have extremely dry skin and am not always a fan of packing on body lotion in the summer so I try to use lightweight yet moisturizing body washes. I like to try different brands and somehow I always return to Aveeno. I enjoy most of their products, but their Skin Relief Body Wash seems to leave my skins moisturized yet clean feeling. I recommend it to anyone that has easily irritated skin or drier skin. It's also very affordable and a lot goes a long way.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I began using this body wash because it was fragrance free and meant to help severely dry skin, which I suffer from on my hands and feet. It was recommended to me by two different dermatologists that I saw.
I wasn't happy about using a fragrance free soap, but Aveeno Skin Relief body wash is the best one for me. It's perfect for my sensitive skin - I have fewer rashes and irritation allover and no dry skin (aside from my hands and feet) anymore.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
This by far the best body wash for sensitive skin. I have eczema and I've been using this body wash for years now. I personally love that it is fragrance free because that's what really makes me itching. I keep my eczema under control with this body wash and I always highly recommend it to anyone stuck in a situation similar to mine. So, if you have sensitive skin or sensitive to fragrance, then this is the perfect body wash for you!
Robby K.
Darien, IL
Being a customer with eczema it is difficult to find products that I require on a daily basis that do not cause irritation or inflammation. Aveeno skin relief is my body wash of choice. I have tried Dove for men and every other "sensitive skin" soap out there. This soap is free of scents and dyes and gentle enough even for my face. Yet it still gives me the same clean after the gym or a practice, just without a lasting fragrance.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts from allergies, rashes, etc. I was getting itchy and was recommended this product.

I only really use it when my skin flares up or for when I used to have eczema and it soothes my skin. It's inexpensive and it definitely makes me feel better but I don't use it everyday, as I prefer products that make me smell good (and it's scentless, obviously).

I would recommend it.
Karla L.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Had any one had any reactions to this so far I haven't but curious??