BY AVEENO

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash: Body wash 18 oz Moisturizes to relieve dry, itchy skin Gentle cleansing Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Dermatologist recommended Fragrance free Soap free see more...

• I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have ve... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends usin...2 Answers
  • What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that wo...3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
  • "I have really dry skin and its always really itchy but Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash really helps with that, and smells great" in 3 reviews
  • "A+ I love this product so much leaves your skin soft and moisturized it's such a great product to have" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this body wash it it really good for your skin." in 1 review
  • "Very good on my sensitive skin, makes my skin a very soft which a lot of other product don't." in 1 review
  • "aveeno active naturals is a great product!!!" in 1 review
Paige R.
Conestoga, PA
I am usually not a body wash type of person. I stick with a bar of soap to wash and shave and I'm good. But I thought to give the Aveeno daily moisture body wash and I am in love. I absolutely think this is worth the price and will be repurchasing. I enjoy using it on my legs as a shave gel. The moisture is great for eliminating any worry of razor burn or irritation from shaving. Also when I have any kind of skin irritation I love combining the Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment to really combat any dryness or irritation on my skin.

Aveeno Soothing Bath TreatmentAveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - 33.8oz
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Unfortunately for me I was born with wicked sensitive skin, due to the fact that I am a red head, and I can't use any body washes that have fragrance in them whatsoever or else I get really awful red rashes on my body. I tried what seemed like everything, and then I tried this body wash and everything changed. This body wash is perfect for those with super sensitive skin, it doesn't smell odd like most body washes with no fragrances do, and it also leaves your skin very soft and clean. I absolutely recommend this to those with sensitive skin, you won't regret it!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a god send for my dry itchy skin. I seem to have lots of skin rashes, this body wash doesn't irritate my skin and it even treats my itchiness. The oatmeal soothes and calms the redness and it doesn't have any harsh scents or anything to cause irritation so it just leaves you clean and soft. Even without all the chemicals it still leaves you clean and bubbles nicely.
Madeline M.
I usually love Aveeno products, but I honestly did not feel like it gave my skin relief. I'm not sure it's because I did not use it consistently, or if I didn't use enough, or if I should have let it sit a little longer on the skin. Maybe it's cause I love boiling hot showers. Maybe I'll try again and get better results but as of right now I'm disappointed for the first time in Aveeno.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great body wash if your skin becomes dry or easily irritated. It's one of my go-tos in the winter time. I usually go with the unscented version to REALLY cut down on the possibility of irritation. When I follow up with Aveeno's body lotion it REALLY helps to keep my skin calm and soft.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, you also get so much for the price. This lasts me so long, but when it runs out i'll for sure be purchasing this again. I have also gotten friends to get it because they love the smell so much.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff ive been using this since my son was 6 month doe to his rashes he gets on his face n leggs it works great and it also puts my child to sleep after the bath
Benita G.
Love this body wash, leaves skin smooth and fresh. It is very gentle that i love using for my daughter as well. Price is good and last a long time since it does bubble a lot unlike other brands that you have to use a lot of product. I would definitely recommend!
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I think this is definitely one of our favorite products from Aveeno my son uses it every shower. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. It's unscented but has a slight off smell. Yes we have purchased this many times and would buy again.
Progga S.
Tampa, FL
It's a okay product. Not too moisturizing for me as I have very dry skin. Doesn't smell that great either. But I guess it works for some other people but not for me.
Dana C.
Austin, TX
What is the best body wash to get for dry skin? Something that works?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this stuff need find something good for winter
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I heard this Aveeno are good for a very dry skin, my friends using it and she recommend it to me im Asian I just move in here and im still looking for some product that suit me..so any advise?
Megan S.
I really like the Aveeno body washes as I have very sensitive skin but it's really pricey. Any cheaper options anyone knows about?