BY AVEENO

Moisturizes and relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin. Clinically tested. Triple oat formula. Dermatologist recommended Rich, yet fast absorbing, this hydrating lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore essential moisture to extra-dry or sensitive skin so that it looks and feels healthier. Clinically shown to help relieve itchy, extra-dry skin. Moisturizes for a full 24 hours to provide lasting protection against skin dehydration. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. see more...

• Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feelin...2 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on eczema? 3 Answers
  • I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My...2 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief 24 Hour Moisturizing Lotion
  • "This lotion is great especially for dry skin its light weight doesn't leave your skin sticky like others. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this." in 1 review
  • "It works great for dry skin and it'll keep you moisturized all day. " in 1 review
  • "Not only is it amazing for me but for my boyfriend he tends to have very sensitive skin when it is hot leaving him with a bunch of heat rashes one pump of this lotion and he is perfect again 🌼🌸💐" in 1 review
  • "My mother bought it because her skin was getting really dry and itchy and it really helped her." in 1 review
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Pacific, WA
Aveeno skin relief 24 hour is by far the best lotion I've EVERY tried!! My skin gets very dry in the winter months and this is the ONLY lotion that works.....and I don't have to put it on every hour. It has no scent to it nor does it leave your skin greasy, only mosturized! After a long day in the sun, I put this on my sunburn and have yet to peel! I even use this on my girls who are 6 and 10 and have for a long time. Their skin is super sensitive and aveeno is the only thing that they don't get a reaction from. My girls always remind me to put it on them especially after a shower!
So if you have problems with other lotions like I did, then just try it one time! Guaranteed you'll be hooked!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
This lotion does an amazing job at soothing my dry, itchy skin. It soaks into the skin really well without leaving a sticky feeling or a noticeable residue. I've always purchased the regular unscented version, but recently I discovered the nourishing coconut scent. It's my new favorite! The scent is very mild, yet noticeable. It's not overpowering and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This lotion had been a staple in my skincare collection for a long time and there's reason behind that. I think the coconut scent is a must have for the summer!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Not sure where my mom got this, but I have used it about 30 or so times. I really like the smell. ! Not sure about price. Very hydrating just as anything from Aveeno usually is. It really does seem like it hyrdrates for a whole entire day. Not sure where my mom got this, but I have used it about 30 or so times. I really like the smell. The only downside to me is that I like to be able to feel face washes working on me and you can not really feel this one. Other than that, good face wash! Not sure about price.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion does a good enough job of leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft. My only gripe is that I wish it absorbed into my skin a little better/faster. I use this lotion when I get out of the shower and even though I dry off completely before I apply, it still feels a little slimy like I'm just sliding it around in circles on the surface of my skin. Eventually it absorbs, or sometimes (if I'm feeling impatient) I simply pat the excess lotion off with my towel before I get dressed.
Caren D.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
My daughter has eczema and always has dry itchy skin we have used tons of others lotions to try to relive her systems none worked. I then bought her aveeno active naturals skin lotion and her dry skin was gone her itchiness was deal able. I would defiantly recommend this lotion to people with sensitive skin or any kind of skin issue. it is non greasy and smells good not strong. the price is decent more coupons for this product would be nice but is worth the price you pay.
Alex N.
Alex N.
Livonia, Mi
I use Aveeno Mosturizing Lotion daily. I live in a cold climate and my hands are often dry and cracked. I do not like the feel of lotion of my hands, but Aveeno is light and does not make my hands feel sticky. I have tried other brands, but Aveeno is the only lotion that had restored moisture to my hands with only one application. I would recommend this lotion, especially to those with sensitive skin due to the fact Aveeno is made without any dyes or perfumes.
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
Suffield, CT
By far the best moisturizer ever!! It keeps my skin so soft and smooth! When I forget to put on moisturizer and my skin becomes cracked because it is so dry (especially going into these winter months) I put this on and it is immediately gone! My skin just drinks it right up! Also i have tried this on my face as a neutral moisturizer and because I have combination skin it did make my face a little more oily but It does its job on my body!
Carmella Z.
Carmella Z.
I suffer from very dry skin. Like Sahara Desert dry. It is an all year round thing and gets worse during the colder months. Aveeno lotions are a holy grail product for me and my family. This is one of the only lotions that is gentle but can tackle the dryness. It doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or oily. It absorbs into the skin immediately. My favorite is this 24 hr formula and the oatmeal. Highly recommend.
cherie t.
cherie t.
Love love aveeno brand! it's light on skin and keeps me moisturized for HOURS! i don't need to continuously reapply. I like that the scent is not strong. I always have a few bottles at home one in each room so that it's easy access. I highly recommend Aveeno for everyone. If you have reptile looking skin, try this product for a few days and you'll see results. I saw it on my husband's .. he now uses it too!
Jessie D.
Jessie D.
Best lotion ever. I've been using this for years! Keeps my skin soft and it doesn't leave that oily or sticky residue after putting it on. I feel like it gets absorbed fast and I always get compliments on how soft my skin feels! I'm not really into fragrant lotions so this is great for me because it's not scented. If you really want something that has fragrance, this might not be for you.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this safe to use on eczema?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?