Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#311 in Lotion
Moisturizes and relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin. Clinically tested. Triple oat formula. Dermatologist recommended Rich, yet fast absorbing, this hydrating lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore essential moisture to extra-dry or sensitive skin so that it looks and feels healthier. Clinically shown to help relieve itchy, extra-dry skin. Moisturizes for a full 24 hours to provide lasting protection against skin dehydration. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Photos (25)
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Pacific, WA
Aveeno skin relief 24 hour is by far the best lotion I've EVERY tried!! My skin gets very dry in the winter months and this is the ONLY lotion that works.....and I don't have to put it on every hour. It has no scent to it nor does it leave your skin greasy, only mosturized! After a long day in the sun, I put this on my sunburn and have yet to peel! I even use this on my girls who are 6 and 10 and have for a long time. Their skin is super sensitive and aveeno is the only thing that they don't get a reaction from. My girls always remind me to put it on them especially after a shower!
So if you have problems with other lotions like I did, then just try it one time! Guaranteed you'll be hooked!
Alexandra I.
Alexandra I.
Galloway
This was recommended by my doctor last year when I had come in with strange, almost ring worm looking dry/red patches on my skin that she diagnosed as pityriasis rosea. This lotion is ok but I've definitely used better ones from local organic soap stores. It's pretty affordable and is obviously a product you can trust since doctors recommend it, but I probably wouldn't buy it again when there are other lotions available with even better ingredients and don't leave your skin feeling wet/greasy like this one. It definitely isn't terrible but it's just an average product in my book.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
This lotion does an amazing job at soothing my dry, itchy skin. It soaks into the skin really well without leaving a sticky feeling or a noticeable residue. I've always purchased the regular unscented version, but recently I discovered the nourishing coconut scent. It's my new favorite! The scent is very mild, yet noticeable. It's not overpowering and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This lotion had been a staple in my skincare collection for a long time and there's reason behind that. I think the coconut scent is a must have for the summer!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
My dad bought me a bottle of this lotion and I am honestly very impressed. I moved to WI from TN in 2012 and it really took a toll on my skin. I found a body wash and face moisturizer that works for me, but I've never been able to find a good lotion that actually lasts and works. I've tried Jergens, Vaseline, B&BW, Gold Bond, and Eucerin and none of them worked for me. However, Aveena has really been doing the trick. It leaves my skin feeling soft, isn't too oily, and LASTS so that I don't have to keep applying it.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Not sure where my mom got this, but I have used it about 30 or so times. I really like the smell. ! Not sure about price. Very hydrating just as anything from Aveeno usually is. It really does seem like it hyrdrates for a whole entire day. Not sure where my mom got this, but I have used it about 30 or so times. I really like the smell. The only downside to me is that I like to be able to feel face washes working on me and you can not really feel this one. Other than that, good face wash! Not sure about price.
julissa r.
julissa r.
Racine, WI
Great product. I use it for my cracked, super dry, winter skin. I usually use the other Aveeno lotion which comes in the green bottle, but it wasn't cutting it for the winter, so I switched to this one. Definitely better. No fragrance obviously, which is great for us sensitive skin types. Smooths on easily with no greasy feeling. I easily break out in hives and this didn't give me any reaction.I love Aveeno for my crazy sensitive skin. This moisturizer is heavier which is great for the winter time.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
This lotion does a good enough job of leaving my skin feeling moisturized and soft. My only gripe is that I wish it absorbed into my skin a little better/faster. I use this lotion when I get out of the shower and even though I dry off completely before I apply, it still feels a little slimy like I'm just sliding it around in circles on the surface of my skin. Eventually it absorbs, or sometimes (if I'm feeling impatient) I simply pat the excess lotion off with my towel before I get dressed.
Caren D.
Caren D.
Providence, NC
My daughter has eczema and always has dry itchy skin we have used tons of others lotions to try to relive her systems none worked. I then bought her aveeno active naturals skin lotion and her dry skin was gone her itchiness was deal able. I would defiantly recommend this lotion to people with sensitive skin or any kind of skin issue. it is non greasy and smells good not strong. the price is decent more coupons for this product would be nice but is worth the price you pay.
Alex N.
Alex N.
Livonia, Mi
I use Aveeno Mosturizing Lotion daily. I live in a cold climate and my hands are often dry and cracked. I do not like the feel of lotion of my hands, but Aveeno is light and does not make my hands feel sticky. I have tried other brands, but Aveeno is the only lotion that had restored moisture to my hands with only one application. I would recommend this lotion, especially to those with sensitive skin due to the fact Aveeno is made without any dyes or perfumes.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I'm allergic to lavendar, this was the next best option for me!

I have super dry skin during the Winter and this kept my skin moisturized throughout Thanksgiving-New Years!

I live in California, and sometimes the heat would dry my skin as well. I'm not sure whether I have psoriasis or eczema but my skin has been rashy, and this lotion actually really helps a lot!

Defintely recommend for super dry skin!

It kind of keeps my skin oily in a way though!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I been looking forward to get something for extra dry skin . I tried so many brands aquaphor cerave cetaphil, and really haven't worked for me .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bedminster, NJ
Is this safe to use on eczema?
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Omaha, NE
Is this lotion good for dry skin? Does it leave your hands feeling soft & non-greasy?
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
I'm trying to look for a new lotion. How dense this is lotion? My skin is oily but dry. Any advice or suggestions?