BY AVEENO

This Naturally Hydrating, Ultra Sheer Lotion Absorbs In Seconds, For A Fresh, Powder Like Feel You'll Want To Use Year Round. The Unique Formula With Active Naturals® Oat Goes On Feather-light To Replenish And Hydrate Your Skin. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion Moisturizes For A Full 24 Hours, For Velvety Soft, Beautiful, Healthy-looking Skin.

- Non-greasy
- Fragrance Free
- Non-comedogenic
Ingredients :

The Aveeno® Brand Is Most Trusted For Its Use Of Natural Ingredients. Oat Is The Natural Ingredient Most Recommended By Dermatologists. As A Skin Protectant Active Ingredient, Oatmeal Can Help Restore Skin's Normal Ph And Aid In The Maintenance Of Skin's Moisture Barrier To Help Prevent And Protect Dry Skin.

• Would this work well on sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I have very very dry skin. It looks ashy, honestly. I've been loo...1 Answers
  • How good is this?3 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • "My skinstayed nice most of the day and it works as a night cream too" in 1 review
  • "Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me a sample of its SHEER HYDRATION DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION to review and I loved it! " in 1 review
  • "So I was surprised, though this seemed watery, it left me with deep moisture that lasted a long time & left my skin very soft." in 1 review
Denise S.
San Diego, CA
I like Aveeno, especially when my skin is going through a rough patch where EVERYTHING seems to make it freak out! However, their Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion won't be a repeat buy for me.

While I do love the lightweight, powdery finish, it is seriously lacking in the hydration department. If your skin isn't very dry or you just need something non-greasy and light for summer, this lotion will be your BFF. If, however, you need a more heavy duty moisturizer, you'll want to pass on this one. Also note that there is really no fragrance at all, so anyone sensitive to strong smells will likely enjoy this.

If Aveeno could figure out how to make a richer, more hydrating lotion that feels as powdery and soft as this one, I'd buy 10 bottles of the stuff! Until then, I'll be sticking with my heavier creams and lotions to combat my dry skin.
Topaz S.
Cleveland, Ohio
I usually really like Aveeno moisturizers but this one really isn’t for me. When I used this, it absorbs super quickly and just left my skin still feeling tight and dry and begging for more layers of the moisturizer, which I ended up using A Lot and just a while later, my skin was worse than it started.
Just isn’t for my skin type :/..
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I like this Aveeno Naturals sheer hydration daily moisturizing lotion as it's quiet affordable & does moisturize my hands & lega quiet nicely. I bought mine from Walmart. I use it everyday after shower. The packaging is quiet nice & convenient as it comes with a pump. The lotion has a creamy texture & takes some time to get absorbed but good thing about it is that it doesn't leave any residues behind. Also, the thing I like about it is its great for sensitive skin. Overall a good body lotion at affordable price.
Kimberly M.
Is a very good lotion, that really helps your dry skin. I bought it at Walmart. I think the price is a little pricey for my budget. It is a gentle lotion, not full of Perfumes. I would recommend for others to try..
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
This lotion is pretty good. It’s not too watery and it’s got a nice feel. I’ve been using it for about a week or two now and I can see I can see a difference. I buy it from Walmart so easy peasyyyy
Kasey J.
I like that it doesn't leave a weird residue but my skin is super dry. So it helped but I wasn't impressed. Definitely safe to use on ur face and body suprisingly. No scent which I love and was still better than other brands I used
Gabriela N.
vienna, VA
Is perfect daily lotion. It is ver y good hydrates, is fresh and very good product Aveeno® Active Naturals Sheer Hydration Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
This lotion is so great especially during the summer when I need a super fast absorbing lotion that disappears and feels like I have absolutely nothing on my skin. Most lotions that I love during the fall and winter I can't stand during summer and hot weather because it's heavy and sweaty feeling! This lotion doesn't do any of that and absorbs perfect! The scent is barely noticeable just a clean soft natural scent. This is why I'm a fan of Aveeno products and if I'm ever in doubt about a certain type of product , I go with an Aveeno product because I know what to expect and am never disappointed.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I received a sample of this in my Fall '16 Walmart Trendsetter Beauty Box. This is definitely one for the purse! It's unscented and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy. Aveeno is one brand that has never let me down. I'm definitely looking into snagging a bottle of the full-sized product.
Hayley F.
Oxnard, CA
This lotion has become my holy grail. Every time I shave my legs, my skin itches and turns very red. No matter what I do or what I shave with, it happens. Nothing seemed to help.... until I tried this lotion. Now I apply it after every shower and my skin is so smooth even my boyfriend comments on it! Since I started using it, he has bought a bottle and uses it as often as I do and loves it just as much. He uses it on his face as well, and claims that it doesn't break him out and helps dryness!
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Do you like this product? If not, what lotion do you prefer over it?
brandy h.
Does this work well?
Inti S.
How good is this?
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
Does this clog pores? Was wondering if face is dry if I could use
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
Has any used this lotion before?