BY AVEENO

Reveal your hair’s natural beauty with a 2-in-1 sulfate-free solution that gently cleanses hair without over-drying. Infused with the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Seaweed Extract, this lightweight 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner moisturizes and softens without weighing down your hair. At the same time, the formula lifts away impurities and rebalances your hair’s optimal moisture levels, leaving it silky, shiny and more manageable for styling. It’s even safe for colour-treated hair.

Saysha T.
Aveeno is Definitely, Positively 100% THE NUMBER 1 BRAND I'VE USED Actually for My Scalp because my scalp was Extremely Itchy and Dry and Red and Irritating plus Flaky after using Hair Color! I used this 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner and Will NOT choose another when I color my hair PERIOD!
Beth S.
This shampoo didn’t really clean my hair as much as I would have liked it to. Due to the type of shampoo I had to use a lot for my quantity of hair. The bottle is too small to have to use so much each time I was my hair.
Jennifer G.
Mooresville, NC
I love that this product doesn't contain sulfates, which strip our hair of the natural oils it holds. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't lather up very well (probably because there are no sulfates!). Love the scent and overall this is an incredible product. Not too expensive either.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I ever need a 2 in 1 for travel or space minimizing, this is what I buy. I remember when this product first came out as a teenage and I was hooked. I always find my way back to Aveeno and it’s the only shampoo and conditioner my best friend uses.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
This is really my favorite 2 & 1 shampoo which always leaves my hair in great condition and tangle free. It has such a fantastic smell too. Also love the bargain price when I find it at my drugstore.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I like those way this feels as I use it, I like the way it smells, I like the price point, I really like that it doesn't weigh my hair down but leaves it soft and silky.
Jackie L.
I really liked this baby wash. It was one of the few we could use that our daughter didn't react to. The reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it was really watery both times I purchased it.
Karla L.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product. I always try to use for color treated hair, but this is amazing on my hair. Leaves my hair super soft. I love the smell.
Ashley O.
Wilmington, NC
I thought I would like this for convenience. However, it doesn't condition very well. My hair was still tangled and didn't feel clean.
Kimberly B.
San Diego, CA
I usually hate 2 in 1 products but my hair felt really clean and soft after using this product !