BY AVEENO

Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Shampoo will renew your hair to its naturally healthy most balanced state with each wash. Infused with the power of balancing Active Naturals Seaweed Extract and naturally derived cleansers this formula with sulfate-free technology works to lift away impurities without overstripping helping to rebalance hairs optimal moisture levels leaving it shiny healthier looking and full of life. This product is safe for colour-treated hair. see more...

Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Eau Claire
Recently my hair has been feeling very weighted down, heavy, and plain just not clean, no matter how often I was washing my hair! Usually I never suffer with oily hair, so I figured it was my shampoo and conditioner. I was reading reviews about good shampoo to use to get rid of build up, but not strip your hair, all these expensive products were top of the line, but I didn't wanna pay 20 bucks per bottle. So I went to Walmart and discovered this brand, it was about 6 bucks per bottle, I thought why not I'll give it a try! I was so happy after I washed my hair with it, it finally felt clean, light and fluffy! But didn't feel stripped at all. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I loved this product when I first bought it. But after the first bottle it started making my hair feel really coarse and I don't like that. I tried it because it was cheaper sulfate free shampoo and had good reviews. Could be because my hair is super thick and naturally curly. I liked the first bottle enough that I bought a second but I don't think I will be re purchasing
Ash G.
Ash G.
It does make my hair soft, but it feels like it's in the dry side, rather than a moisturized texture to hair that I enjoy. I also noticed more shedding. It definitely is gentle and didn't irritate my scalp, but I just don't like how it's a little on the dry side for my hair type.
Anna and Francesca K.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
I love love this shampoo! It's so soft and easy for the scalp and my hair feels really clean after using it! The packaging is really cute too! The smell is natural and pleasant! Super satisfied with it, I will continue to use it
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
This shampoo smells really nice & leaves my hair clean and shiny. I purchased it online on Boxed.com. I use it with the Aveeno conditioner as well. It's a little pricey but well worth the higher price tag!
Abbigail S.
Abbigail S.
Nevada, MO
This is the only shampoo I'm not allergic to! Favorite I've ever tried, and will continue to use! Leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy. I have think hair, and it gives it volume, also! I highly recommend!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I bought this shampoo because I was looking for something more natural. I have found that my hair is less greasy when using this shampoo but couldn't give it 5 stars because of the price.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Catherin C.
Catherin C.
Mooresville, NC
All the reviews I giving out on the products are the same thing I said on the others or seems cool and I want to try them out
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Such a natural brand which i love because smells good and keeps my hair away from freezing
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Does this work well on oily hair? I'm looking for a shampoo to cleanse but not strip the natural oils from my hair.