BY AVEENO

This shampoo will renew your hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each wash. Infused with the power of balancing ACTIVE NATURALS®Seaweed Extract and naturally derived cleansers, this formula with sulfate-free NATRASURF™ technology works to lift away impurities without overstripping, helping to rebalance hair's optimal moisture levels, leaving it shiny, healthier looking, and full of life. Safe for color-treated hair.

Lexi S.
Eau Claire
Recently my hair has been feeling very weighted down, heavy, and plain just not clean, no matter how often I was washing my hair! Usually I never suffer with oily hair, so I figured it was my shampoo and conditioner. I was reading reviews about good shampoo to use to get rid of build up, but not strip your hair, all these expensive products were top of the line, but I didn't wanna pay 20 bucks per bottle. So I went to Walmart and discovered this brand, it was about 6 bucks per bottle, I thought why not I'll give it a try! I was so happy after I washed my hair with it, it finally felt clean, light and fluffy! But didn't feel stripped at all. I highly recommend this product.
Janki B.
This is the only shampoo that I use. I have an oily scalp, but dry ends and this cleans my scalp without stripping the ends of oil. I always get compliments on my hair, how I smell, and how bouncy my hair is and I owe it all to this product! I have converted about 6 of my friends and family members to buying it too! Definitely a Unisex product!
Ameet K.
Berwyn, IL
I love aveeno products. This shampoo keeps my hairs young and healthy. It does a great job in keeping my hairs sleeky and shiny. I would recommend this product to my friends and ofcourse would buy it again.
Sydney T.
This has really helped my scalp irritation and at a reasonable cost. I found the harsh chemicals and sulfa from other shampoos were really damaging. It doesn't nourish my hair as well as I'd like, but to me, the other perks are more important right now.
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
I love love this shampoo! It's so soft and easy for the scalp and my hair feels really clean after using it! The packaging is really cute too! The smell is natural and pleasant! Super satisfied with it, I will continue to use it
Jennifer M.
I loved this product when I first bought it. But after the first bottle it started making my hair feel really coarse and I don't like that. I tried it because it was cheaper sulfate free shampoo and had good reviews. Could be because my hair is super thick and naturally curly. I liked the first bottle enough that I bought a second but I don't think I will be re purchasing
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
Sadly allergic to it ): it was my favorite that I've ever tried, and wish I could continue to use! Leaves my hair feeling nice and healthy. I have think hair, and it gives it volume, also! I highly recommend!
Ash G.
It does make my hair soft, but it feels like it's in the dry side, rather than a moisturized texture to hair that I enjoy. I also noticed more shedding. It definitely is gentle and didn't irritate my scalp, but I just don't like how it's a little on the dry side for my hair type.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
This shampoo smells really nice & leaves my hair clean and shiny. I purchased it online on Boxed.com. I use it with the Aveeno conditioner as well. It's a little pricey but well worth the higher price tag!
Nicole A.
I bought this shampoo because I was looking for something more natural. I have found that my hair is less greasy when using this shampoo but couldn't give it 5 stars because of the price.
Carrie P.
Does this work well on oily hair? I'm looking for a shampoo to cleanse but not strip the natural oils from my hair.