Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo uploaded by Crystal P.

BY AVEENO

Discover A New, Pure Way To Refresh And Renew Your Hair Without Washing With Water. This Exclusive Formula, Infused With Balancing Seaweed Extract, Instantly Revives Hair For Healthy Manageability. Rejuvenates Hair For A Clean, Fresh Look Between Washes Removes Excess Oil And Impurities To Help Boost Volume Lightly Fragranced To Refresh With Each Use Sulfate-Free For Gentle Cleansing Safe For Color-Treated Hair For All Hair Types see more...

• I love this product but have had trouble finding it in stores. An...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it eventually leave your hair oily?4 Answers
  • Does this dry shampoo leave white residues?1 Answers
jen g.
Kansas city, Mo
I LOVE This stuff and it was my go to for dry shampoo, but i can't find it anymore, anywhere! none of the CVS or target's near me carry it any longer. I've tired every friggin dry shampoo under the sun-- from $5 to $40. for the money, this was the best. if only i could find it! now I'm back to using $30 ones : / evo is my current one, i like it but it's expensive. many of them stink; or are too powdery.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Not a fan of this dry shampoo. Friends have told me it's the way to go and I had no such luck with this brand, it made my hair feel dirtier and it didn't look any cleaner. My hair gets oily quick and I would love something that allows me to straighten my hair and have it last for a few days. Disappointed
Adele  R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been a godsend when I am too busy to shampoo the night before! It sprays on nice and it has a sweet light sent and my hair feels like it has been just washed when I use this product! I love to take it on vacation too!
Ruth V.
Monrovia, CA
One of my favourite dry shampoos. I love how it doesn't have any parabens and silicon, making it a safe and healthy choice for your scalp. It works fast, lasts long, and has a great scent. I just wish it were bigger!
Madison C.
One of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried using ! Big I haven't tried a lot
Alisha B.
One of my favorite dry shampoos. I love the smell, it's easy to blend into my roots. The smell is kind of strong, but it's not bad. Great price, I found it at Walmart. It lasts all day, I don't have to touch up my roots. I doesn't weigh my hair down and gives it awesome texture just when I need it. I give it two thumbs up.
amelia n.
Henderson, TN
love this product! perfect for third day hair when you need a pick me up! it does not leave powdery residue on my hair or give my hair a greyish look i sometimes get from dry shampoo!! 10/10 would definitely recommend this dry shampoo!!!
Sam G.
San Jose, CA
This was one of the first dry shampoo brands I tried. I like products by this brand. I like shampoo by this brand. It made sense that I would like the dry shampoo.... Yeah that didn't happen. I'm glad I tried more because this product had me nearly convinced that dry shampoo was a worthless gimmick.
Katie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this product a lot because it is sulfate free and uses natural ingredients. It doesn't harm my hair or dry it out too badly. It smells great and helps to freshen up after day 2 hair. It is not exceptionally strong so I don't recommend using it on day 3 hair.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I love this product. It does not weigh hair down like other products and it has a nice fresh scent. I have to use this in between my hair washes because my hair gets so oily but washing it everyday makes it worse. This is a great in between product for a quick spruce up.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? Does it eventually leave your hair oily?
Molly M.
HIBBING, MN
I would love to try this product--- Can anyone advise how it compares to: TRESemme Dry Shampoo Fresh Start or Dove Hair Therapy Dry Shampoo? I would like a comparison of smell, price, and quality.! thank you :)
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Does this dry shampoo leave white residues?
Megan P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product but have had trouble finding it in stores. Anybody had luck? At what stores?