Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Harlow B.

BY AVEENO

this conditioner will renew your hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each use. Infused with the power of balancing ACTIVE NATURALS®Seaweed Extract, this lightweight conditioner moisturizes and softens without weighing hair down while rebalancing hair's optimal moisture levels, leaving it silky, healthier looking and more manageable for styling. Safe for color-treated hair.

Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner
  • "After doing some research on thick wavy hair I found that aulfate-free was the best to go." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair that has a tendency to be dry, and let me tell you it can be a pain." in 1 review
  • "It is great for my curly hair and works almost as well as what the salon uses on my hair (also sulfate free)!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner made my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Brooke C.
It smells fantastic. I love the smell. It is a very light consistency. I have thick full and coarse hair. I recently had highlights put in my hair and regret it cause my hair is super dry now. It did not give my hair the manageability that I like. That is just due to my hair type I am sure. I have frizz prone hair and it being bleached did not help but over all it did make my hair smell nice and really soft. If my hair was in a different state I am sure it would have worked wonders. Will buy in the future once my hair is a lot healthier.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
This product is well worth the money. It's sulfate free and that is great for curly hair! All devacurl products are sulfate free so if you want to save a bit but still get a good product try this one, and it smells great too
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
It’s a light and thin consistency. The smell is great but unfortunately it did not work for my thick hair. It made it too dry and my hair just looked brittle and dry when I would blow dry it. It is a bit pricey for the amount it comes in too.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
First tried this in a sample package then went and bought full size bottles. Love this product seriously helps make my hair super manageable and soft. It smells amazing. I love all of aveenos products!
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This conditioner smells great and has a pretty good ingredient list, but to me it is just ok. I don’t find it to be that effective and it leaves my ends a bit dry which is a big no no for me
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love Aveeno products! There shampoo feels like salon quality at a drugstore price. The scent isn’t outrageous and it makes your hair feel clean and so light and healthy! Recommend to anyone!
Sydney T.
I got this for something less harsh to use on my hair and I actually like the product! I wish it had more long term effects in making my hair silkier but it’s pretty good for the price.
Lynn W.
This Aveeno product will help leave your hai feeling soft and clean. My scalp also didn’t get irritated when using this conditioner compared to when using other ones
Sara D.
Buffalo, NY
This conditioner is good with the coresponding shampoo. It’s nothing to write home about, but it works well on my fine wavy hair along with the shampoo. It doesn’t overly condition the hair or weigh it down. I don’t think this would work well if you had thick or curly hair. Overall I would purchase this again along with the shampoo when I run out.
Sarah G.
Powell
As much as I love the coordinating shampoo, I think this conditioner is every bit as good. The scent is light and  clean, and the formula is rich without being too heavy. This leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and gives it a good shine. It also doesn't weight my hair down, and doesn't interfere with styling.
Rebecca H.
Bethlehem, PA
My hair has been really staticky! Any advice on which brand to use??? It is colored, thin, and long
Allison G.
What is your favorite Aveeno product?
Heather P.