Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Harlow B.

BY AVEENO

this conditioner will renew your hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state with each use. Infused with the power of balancing ACTIVE NATURALS®Seaweed Extract, this lightweight conditioner moisturizes and softens without weighing hair down while rebalancing hair's optimal moisture levels, leaving it silky, healthier looking and more manageable for styling. Safe for color-treated hair.

Aveeno® Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner
  • "After doing some research on thick wavy hair I found that aulfate-free was the best to go." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair that has a tendency to be dry, and let me tell you it can be a pain." in 1 review
  • "It is great for my curly hair and works almost as well as what the salon uses on my hair (also sulfate free)!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner made my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
Jessica s.
Bienville
I really love this conditioner it doesn’t make my hair oily like other drug store hair products! I got this a few weeks ago because I didn’t have the cash to get the shampoo and conditioner I normally get at my salon! So it’s a great product compared to salon grade conditioner.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
It’s a light and thin consistency. The smell is great but unfortunately it did not work for my thick hair. It made it too dry and my hair just looked brittle and dry when I would blow dry it. It is a bit pricey for the amount it comes in too.
Aliss T.
It’s a good product, I bought shampoo and conditioner and they were perfect for my hair. It leaves it so soft that you want to touch it every time. And the scent is nice too
briance m.
Paragould, AR
I love this conditioner, I picked it up one day because it was on the walmart clearance rack but ive repurchased it several times now. I have thick dry curly hair and it adds shine & defines my curls. It's also sulfate free which is good because sulfate drys out the hair
Morgan C.
Dublin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair is happy with this conditioner. I originally bought it when I was dying my hair and since have stopped dying but still use the conditioner. My hair always feels soft and not frizzy. Gentle smell so great for people who have sensitivities to smells too.
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Good. Not great. I probably won’t repurchase once the bottle is empty. But it does get used so that’s saying something. Pro is that it’s natural and sulfate free. Doesn’t have a strong scent. But doesn’t leave my hair looking or feeling special in any way.
Arielle F.
Forest Hills, NY
This product is well worth the money. It's sulfate free and that is great for curly hair! All devacurl products are sulfate free so if you want to save a bit but still get a good product try this one, and it smells great too
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
First tried this in a sample package then went and bought full size bottles. Love this product seriously helps make my hair super manageable and soft. It smells amazing. I love all of aveenos products!
Kristin M.
I’m obsessed with this conditioner. It smells clean and makes my hair SO soft. I usually only condition my ends because my roots get oily really fast. This is by far the best conditioner I’ve used.
KiKi 🍑.
Portage, IN
This is an awesome product! Sulfate and Paraben free which are both really important to me. It smells great, leaves my hair very moisturized. I find that i dont have to wash my hair as often either
Rebecca H.
Fayetteville, AR
My hair has been really staticky! Any advice on which brand to use??? It is colored, thin, and long
Allison G.
What is your favorite Aveeno product?
Heather P.