Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Ashley E.Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner uploaded by Harlow B.

BY AVEENO

For all hair types. Refreshes and rebalances for healthy manageability. Sulfate free. New Discover a new, pure way to refresh and renew your hair. This exclusive Active Naturals® formula, infused with Balancing Seaweed Extract, gives you weightless softness shine and healthy manageability. Conditions and softens without weighing hair down. Rebalances hair s optimal moisture levels. Leaves hair silky and more manageable for styling. Sulfate-free Developed by our. see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal Conditioner
  • "It is great for my curly hair and works almost as well as what the salon uses on my hair (also sulfate free)!" in 1 review
  • "This conditioner made my hair soft and manageable." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair that has a tendency to be dry, and let me tell you it can be a pain." in 1 review
  • "After doing some research on thick wavy hair I found that aulfate-free was the best to go." in 1 review
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
This conditioner works great alone if your water is not super hard like mine. I have to use other oils along with this product to keep my hair from looking and feeling dried out. It is average price for a conditioner. I am satisfied with this product. Just wish it did it all.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
I really like this conditioner. I originally bought it on clearance at Walmart and then I was hooked. I continue to buy it, time and time again. I would recommend this product to others. I have thick, half course, half fine hair and this conditioner is great.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It works great, leaving my hair soft and silky. However, after a few weeks of use residue tends to build up and I get oily hair that I cant get rid of unless I switch shampoos/conditioners
Rebecca G.
Butler, PA
Very good conditioner. Smells like sunblock (which I like in the summer). Leaves hair smooth and moisturized. Works great to detangle knots.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the aveeno brand and this conditioner is no different. It's light and smells great while leaving my hair clean and soft.
Sarah G.
Powell
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love the coordinating shampoo, I think this conditioner is every bit as good. The scent is light and  clean, and the formula is rich without being too heavy. This leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, and gives it a good shine. It also doesn't weight my hair down, and doesn't interfere with styling.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for my hair. This does not give me any build up and I definitely feel a difference with the texture of my hair after one use. My hair is a lot more manageable and softer. Not too much scent to these. I purchase mine from target and will most likely purchase for myself in the future.
Taniya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good conditioner but I take 1 star off because of the price. Aveeno shampoo and conditioner are normally a few dollars higher than other drug stores brand. I also don't see them on sale that often.
victor p.
I am not someone who likes bars but I do like Perfect Bars! They have so much flavor and the texture is crumbly and so good. They use high quality ingredients and the ratio of mush to crunch is just perfect. These are also yummy refrigerated. i like it very very much
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample to try this conditioner and i think is good, not worse or better than others with similar prices. Has a nice fragrance, i would like it would be more detangler effect. I have tried better conditioners, this is a good one but not my favorite.
Allison G.
What is your favorite Aveeno product?
Heather P.