BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
Pretty great product works well doesn't have that sunscreen smell its not real oily it stays on for a good amount of time
Daniela M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Me encanta, este producto con el tiempo se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos, realmente siento que cumple con lo que dice!
Brenda H.
Inglewood, CA
Great product really liked I always trust in Aveeno good quality and great price, CVS pharmacy has always great coupons
DanN C.
Addison, TX
SO amazing! From the smell to the protective qualities, Aveeno, in my experience always makes good quality products!
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
This is my favorite #BeachDayEssential ! It's an absolutely must-have if you want to protect your skin from the sun !
Shannon B.
Lone Star, TX
Love aveeno products, they help protect you from the sun and help keep your skin soft and smooth. Will buy again
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
Aveeno products are perfect for my sensitive skin, and they won't break the bank with the reasonable prices.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho este producto es muy bueno para la piel sensivel y me gusta que tiene mucha protection solar
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
I really like Averno, so I really like the! I love the it protects and hydrates the skin! This is a must buy!
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a very good hydrating lotion and sun blocker also has a good smell and leaves skin soft and smooth
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Kohl's