BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Wow this looks great I have to make sure to buy some of this for the summer besides you can't go wrong with the brand Aveeno correct
Tylicia B.
NC
IT'S A GREAT LOTION TO USE FOR MY SKIN U LOVE IT I SHOWED IT TO ALL I MY FRIENDS AND THEY ALSO LOVED IT TOO BUT ONE OF THEM BROKE OUT
Sharon C.
Applies like a good lotion, but has a tendency towards leaving that oh-so-recognizable sunscreen smell, which I absolutely loathe.
Sandyy I.
Maspeth, NY
Love it, it make my skin feel good, specially designed to those people who has sensitive skin is really good i love Aveeno products
Angel I.
Toral S.
Chicago
Loved this sunscreen! It was perfect for the sun in Mexico! The only thing I didn’t like was that it made my skin a little sticky
Dulce V.
Daytona Beach, FL
Love this sun block and how it's not too sticky of a sunblock like others I've tried. Wish it came in higher levels of protection
Franceli G.
My skin is extremely sensitive. I have used many sunscreens but this is the only one that has worked without giving me allergies!
angelica r.
This protects my skin from the sun very good especially because i have sensitive skin and it also hydrates my skin very well
kristi G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just began using the Aveno products, so I will definitely try this sunblock by them this summer. Their products are great.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Kohl's