BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after applying and I can even talk my husband into wearing it even though he hates lotion of any type! Great buy!
Antonella G.
It's a good product, but it can be greasy and lumpy. It blends into the skin fine. But it does feel too oily. On the upside, the sun protection is really great!
Kate S.
I have yet to find an Aveeno product that I've not been satisfied with.
This goes on well, absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily.
Sara P.
Terre Haute, IN
I have super sensitive skin that breaks out with most sunscreen. This protect keeps my skin protected while staying hydrated and no breakouts whatsoever.
angie r.
San Jose, CA
Love this item for the summer. I use it on my face before applying make up not only does it make ur face nice and smooth but it Protects u from the sun
Tricia T.
Waterford, Mi
This is a new product I'm trying. So far it is working wonders. It really does hydrate and the fact that it has a SPF in it, makes it that much better.
Krystal Z.
Good sunscreen with a nice, high spf which is important to me. Especially during the summer when I'm outside all day. Doesn't break me out either.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love using the Aveno Active Naturals SPF 70 lotion. It works great on my skin. I use it especially when I go to the beach. I love the smell.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I love Aveeno products in general, but especially their lotions. They never make me break out or clog more pores. I highly recommend them.
Kass A.
This works really well with my skin. I have delicate skin and this one protects it well. I like that it doesn't leave an oily residue.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Amazon