BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Wendy O.
Love this i have order them from amazon and i fell in love. All Aveeno products are amazing and this was must. I had no sunburns, minimal tan and worked very well in water as well will be buying again
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
I've only tired this sunsceen once because I've always had a hard trouble finding face products that DON'T break me out and this did pretty good, kept the sun from burning me but it's SOOOO THICK! :(
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The lotion is not sticky at all, and rubs it easily and smoothly. it made my skin feel soft right away. also, i find it worth noting, i tried it out on my face as well, and i had no issues at all.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
Got this when my normal brand was out of stock. Good and it definitely didn't cause a breakout but it was so thick! I'm a fan if the dry touch sunscreens and this wasn't dry touch!
Elizabeth d.
Piggott, AR
This sunblock works well. I have used it for extended periods of time in the sun. It kept my fair skin from burning! I don't think it's the best product for your face, but it did prevent sunburn.
Arielle R.
Kunkletown, PA
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I hate spray sunscreens because they're harmful to your skin and will make you burn. This cream is thick so it feels like its doing the job! I would purchase this again in a heart beat. It does leave a little white cast on your skin but protects so much!
Carla H.
I love Aveeno products so when summer started this year, I decided to buy this sunscreen. It is perfect for my sensitive skin and I feel secured because it has a high spf of 70. For a high spf sunscreen, this lotion is really affordable too.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
This totally my favorite sunscreen ever! It has a strong SPF is natural. It smells great and is waterproof and sweat proof. It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected. It's also great for sensitive skin.
Taina B.
Los Angeles, CA
My partner has a mild sun allergy and this stuff is perfect for everyday use! It doesn't have that strong, chemical smell usually found in SPFs and it's not greasy at all. Plus, it lasts all day!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Aveeno is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen! I love how easy this is to apply. It isn't too thick or too thin and absorbs pretty quickly into my skin. It smells nice and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Love it!
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Kohl's