BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
I purchased this Aveeno Sunscreen to use when I'm doing yard work or walking outside. This is a lotion, it absorbs quickly and doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell! It works wonderfully for blocking sun rays, I was out midday for about 3 hours and didn't get any redness.
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I am a woman of color that suffers from sunspots and sensitive skin. I found this great hydrating sunscreen that doesn't break me out as well as gives great sun protection. I have started mixing it with my Nivea soft moisturizer for a more flawless makeup application. I love this so much!
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I really like this lotion and sun screen combo, high spf keeps you protected all day but the lotion portion keeps your skin hydrated instead of the greasy feeling you can get from regular sunscreen, nice light fragrance makes this a very lite and clean product.
Lizzie G.
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Sunscreen has always dried my skin out or made it sting. With this lotion I don't find that at all. It's so nice and hydrating. I also find that it has no greasiness whatsoever. I am goin. To be using this all summer long.
Kasey W.
Perfect if you have fair and sensitive skin; not to mention it smells good too, so you don't have to worry about the usual off putting smell sun lotion usually has. Only downside is if you haven't used it in awhile it does seem to get a little bit runny but can easily be solved by shaking it back together.
Marianna S.
My new favorite sunscreen! I love the scent, it's the typical sunscreen, but with a hint more sweetness! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and I love that it's SPF 70! I used it at Six Flags last week and it worked very well! I picked mine up at Rite Aid.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
All time favorite sunscreen. Great protection without leaving the white residue on skin that other sunscreens leave. I got it at Walmart and frequently buy. It's not too expensive and last me a while before needing to buy a new one.
Morgan H.
West Monroe, LA
I have very pale skin and am always looking for a sunscreen that smells great and helps my skin. This sunscreen does just that! The 70 SPF is very thick, just because of the high SPF. It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy.
Guadalupe L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This sunscreen has worked well for me. I have problems with pimples on my cheeks and this doesn't break me out. It is a thick consistency and smells a bit weird. Despite this, it is a good sunscreen. It's not greasy
Annamareia D.
Ozone Park, NY
I love that this sunscreen isn't sticky and blends in nicely and is perfect for anyone I only wish it came in higher spf levels it's worked nicely so far and I can wear it under my makeup with no problem !
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Kohl's