BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Melissa U.
Salem, OR
Love it! I use this on my face and all my tattoos. It's great on sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out or anything. It lasts all day and keeps me from getting sunburnt and keeps my tattoos from getting faded. I would definitely recommend it.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
I love this sunscreen lotion because it doesnt have a suncreen smell or oily feel. It goes on light and leaves skin feeling moist and protected all day. Its a good value and good for sensitive skin. My go to sunscreen protectant.
Sandy V.
I've been using this for a few years and I absolutely love it. It protects my face from the sun when I'm camping, but I feel like I constantly have to reapply this. Besides that, it does its job and it smells great.
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
Used this on vacation at Disney, and it was very effective. I didn’t worry about burning at all, since I trusted the product. The price was okay comparatively, and the high SPF let me rest easy with only applying twice a day.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have sensitive skin and I want to keep the Suns Harmful UV rays off my face and skin. I like a sun kisses glow but I do not want wrinkles or sun spots to think they are welcome. That is why I like this sunscreen it is lite and a added bonus it keeps my skin hydrated while out on the beach or sitting buy the pool. It is priced reasonable and will not cause breakouts and is made for sensitive skin. It coast around $10.00 a bottle.
Jourdan B.
Great sunscreen, leaves no white cast on my dark skin. It's hydrating and may look greasy on oily skin types but if you have super dry skin definitely check it out
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I am already a huge Aveeno fanatic. We live in Florida, and basically bake whenever we decide to leave the house. I picked this up yesterday on the way to Universal. I applied three times throughout the day, and I was not even pink when we got home. Usually, I would be lobster red. It also doesn't smell bad like other sunscreens
Shelby C.
San Antonio
I'm very fair skinned and sun burn very easily, as it is the summer I wanted a good facial sunscreen I could wear everyday without causing breakouts and this is such a great product! I can even get away with wearing it underneath my normal every day makeup, it has a great scent and a silky dry touch feel! Plus it's SPF is 70!!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this product for about a year. Love it. I use it as a daily moisturizer which offers UV protection when I am out and about. I need protection because i live in hawaii where it is sunny most days. It is light weight with a pleasant smell. I DON'T use it for the beach or water activities because I use a zinc based sunscreen instead... Zinc stays put and offers superior protection!
Alfonsine B.
Knoxville, TN
I cleansed my face with this and it felt so nice and clean. It is a good product and I just love it. It is good and smoothing for you skin not to mention, it also smells good.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.