BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I was desparately looking for a sunscreen that didnt make me smell like a 10 year old going to summer camp, and came across aveeno products. It was a bit pricier than the usual, but i have not turned back since. Am happy to be non smelly, non sticky, and non greasy during the summer months!!
Valeria A.
Hamilton, ON
I buy this Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion for an specific reason, and it is working really well!. I buy it for my hands because in my work I expose my hands to intense cold and sun, so my hands were very Dry and stained by the sun, and this cream helps me so much. I complement with NIVEA Anti-Age Q10 Plus Hand Cream I feel that this combination is perfect!!
Jass S.
Milton, ON
I have been using thus since the last 3 years and I can’t express the results that I have got from this product . It protects my skin from the damage of sun and prevents from aging . I use this every single day before going in direct sun
Nancy H.
Calgary
This is my to go to sunscreen. It is hydrating and doesn’t seem sticky after applying. It is effective for the day. Don’t have to reapply, but two applications should be enough for the whole day for total protection.
Kayla M.
Brooklin, ON
I love, love, love this product. I use this every time I am going to be in the sun for long periods of time. I like that it is small to carry when on vacation and you can easily use tape to keep it safely closed. My face never burns when I use this and it is a must have. It will be your best friend!
Bev B.
New Westminster
This sunscreen is non greasy and applies nicely with leaving your skin feeling slippery. It absorbs quickly and the tube is easy to carry in your purse for reapplication if necessary.
Valerie V.
Moncton, NB
My family loves this sunscreen. It is not too thick and very easy to apply (It applies like a thick body lotion, not too heavy or greasy). It does not have a strong smell, and the container is small enough to tuck into my purse before heading to the park.
raven s.
Azilda, ON
Aveeno is great for people with sensitive skin. I have dry sensitive skin with eczema and this works wonders!
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Kohl's